[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake? Leaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
What is this? It's floating around my facebook and I can't decide whether it's legit or a good quality set of fakes. Confirmation?
>>
>>26560425
Dewott 2.0=Automatically Fake
>>
>>26560437
I did think that looked a bit too similar to Dewott, but who knows? They've had overlaps before...
>>
>>26560425
It's fake holy shit dude. Names in japanese and typings in english.
>>
>>26560448
good eye captain
>>
>>26560448
I thought so. Wasn't putting too much stock in it. Guess I was too distracted by the designs to take in details like that haha
>>
File: 1429998713362.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1429998713362.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>26560425
>good quality set of fakes
>good
>>
>>26560477
I'm no photoshop wizard or anything. I am just a simple fan trying to make it through this horrible pre-release season.
>>
File: aaaa.png (19 KB, 58x104) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
19 KB, 58x104
>>26560425
Do people actually look at these and think 'OH THESE LOOK REAL' even though the art looks extremely shoddy?
>>
>>26560491
How old are you? This is one of the most obvious fakes I've ever seen. They didn't even try to look real.
>>
>>26560523
Considering some of GF's designs in the past, it's really not that much of a stretch, I didn't think. But hey, at least the artists of the board are here to let us plebs know when something is utterly fake.
>>
>>26560544
What exactly does it mean to "try to look real?" There are designs which follow the basic animal trend of the starters and have similar colour schemes. What more do you want? I'm wasn't analysing them or anything. Just wanted someone to confirm. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>26560571
I'm...? I* Jesus.
>>
>>26560437
And starter evo this early automatically fake too.
>>
>Leaks 9 days before CoroCoro
>CoroCoro is basically irrelevant now that we're getting monthly updates through the Official Pokemon channels
>English
>Art Style doesn't match
>>
>>26560571
It means that this shit is supposed to be a magazine scan. But it's not even close to any japanese magazine. It's a basically empty page - Hell, if I saw a page like this here I'd feel ripped off.
If you have all the pics, you can probably remake this page in 5 minutes max. And you don't have to be a "fotoshop expert" for this.
>>
File: Espeon.png (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Espeon.png
40 KB, 250x250
>Litten evolution is a trace of Espeon
>English-language typings
>Pokémon are literally just plastered above the regional map

Looks legit.
>>
>>26560425
Absolute shit taste detected. Don't you have any fucking standards?
>>
>>26560571
The shading looks nothing like what sugimori does, it's even more obvious when the official art for the starters is right next to them. The drawing style is also different, and the random english types are an obvious proof of it being fake. Overall it's a pretty low quality fake. I'm even willing to bet you made it yourself.
>>
>>26560425
Fake and gay
>>
>>26560425
>I can't decide whether it's legit
/vp/ truly is one of the stupidest boards on this site.
>>
They're not going to reveal the starter evolutions only a month after revealing the starters.
>>
>>26560425
Don't fucking insult us
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.