[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Status conditions: The game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: frlg.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frlg.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
Status conditions: The game.
>>
>>26559864
git gud
>>
>>26559924
Like that fucking helps,
>>
>>26559864
You don't like poison types OP?
>>
>played through leafgreen recently
>had to have at least 10 antidotes on me at all times for a decent chunk of the game
>>
>>26560441
Oh boo hoo. Get outta here unovabortion
>>
>>26559864
I don't actually remember status being any more of a problem than usual in those, and I'm the guy who forgets to buy status healers until Full Restores are available.
>>
>>26560458
I wasn't really complaining anon.
Just stating a fact.
>>
Kanto does have a lot of Poison type Pokemon

might as well make a game where all enemy pokemon know toxic and you can never have a pokemon that cant be poisoned
>>
>>26560418
I love gengar but I don't have copy of LG. My friend does but I still have no idea where I left my link cables,
>>
>>26560441
How do you not have anything capable one oneshotting poisons?

>complaining about literally the easiest games aside Gen 6
>>
>>26559864
That isn't a picture of Route 110 in Emerald though
>>
The Hoenn games and XY were more annoying with this, I think they may be the regions with the most electric types in the main game.
I ended up just buying 99 Paralyze Heals in XY.
>>
File: 1444075350790.jpg (23 KB, 396x294) Image search: [Google]
1444075350790.jpg
23 KB, 396x294
>complaints a pokemon game
>not related to competitive
>>
>>26561109
lol this. As an example -> Traditionally, choosing Charmander for Kanto was seen as "hard mode" but in this game they give Charmander Metal Claw at level 13, and Mankeys that learn Low Kick at 7 and Karate Chop at 11 are easily avail before you even hit the first gym.

I was kind of pissed at how easy they made it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.