[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IDS HABBEDING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: bfidkkdsk32k423k.png (2 MB, 694x960) Image search: [Google]
bfidkkdsk32k423k.png
2 MB, 694x960
IDS HABBEDING
>>
almost as fake as my girlfriend
>>
There's already a thread
>>26556071
>>
Damnit, I've been gone for a few days, and don't know now if this is legit or been debunked already.
>>
>Poppilo literally turns into a Piplup/Oshawott hybrid
>>
>>26559469
>mfw Poplio is litteraly Oshawot v2
>Mfw Rapelio will never be real
>Mfw owlfags got btfo
>mfw Roothoot has best typing because dark is not SE on flying
>mfw Litten is literally gay ass houndoom v2
>mfw no face
>>
I really fucking hope so. It would make my dick so goddamn hard to see all those Ballio fags dreams shattered.
>>
>>26559469
Litten evo is a bad trace of Espeon
>>
>>26559504
They'll still shit this place, swearing it was an early design or some idiotic thing. Even if something as trivial and ridiculous as the shade of blue used, they'll shitpost, you can be sure.

Anyone happen to have a countdown clock for whatever they announce tomorrow?
>>
>>26559488
>japanese text but english types
>shading style reminiscent of gen iii
>gen vii using much sharper shading contrasts, visible on starters
>no giant evolution arrows
>reused background
Faker than the cock shaped impression in my jeans it's a sock
>>
File: CoroCoro_June_2013_image_2.jpg (368 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CoroCoro_June_2013_image_2.jpg
368 KB, 800x600
>>26559469
people really have no idea how to mimic the way Japanese magazines lay out their pages, do they?

you really think the same magazine that does THIS shit would allow something THAT basic to slip through?

this is the same trap that the majority of fake leakers fall into. they can make convincing enough fakemon, but they blow ass as copying how Coro Coro lays out their pages.
>>
>>26559560
It's bizarre how they squeeze text in any empty space. It ends up drawing my attention to the places they didn't fill (between the protagonists' legs)
>>
>>26559560
This. When you reveal an evolution you at least put the evo in a big ass frame with an arrow pointing from the pre-evo. OP's pic is just sad, they are literally just put there on top of the region map.
>>
>>26559504
>Wants designs that are even worse than the ones leaked just for the sake of seeing peoples' dreams shatter

wow

Also, unlike the Ballio-Owltair-Edgepanther one, this one is painfully obvious
>>
>>26562443

Those three are painfully fake too, if you're not a retard.
>>
File: Hot dickings.jpg (13 KB, 260x160) Image search: [Google]
Hot dickings.jpg
13 KB, 260x160
>>26562471

Nigga please

I've seen so many shitty leaks/fakemon/whatever else you can call them, nothing can even phase me. I lost count of all the shit I've glimpsed upon

The ONLY leaks that literally never made me roll my eyes for once were those

and the 5th gen leak back then

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong for once, I can't predict the future

No one can
>>
File: 1464829528389.png (33 KB, 1120x504) Image search: [Google]
1464829528389.png
33 KB, 1120x504
Are you all really that stupid?
Look at the Litten evolution's eyes. It looks like a fucking deviantart edgy OC. That, and Popplio's evolution is literally Dewott in a cape. Fake as fuck and terrible excuses for leaks.
>>
File: G-Merl.png (64 KB, 203x323) Image search: [Google]
G-Merl.png
64 KB, 203x323
>>26559469
>>
>>26559469
not real, been debunked
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.