[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they bring back the seals ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Seals.png (152 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Seals.png
152 KB, 320x240
I fucking hope so, I loved it.
>>
If they don't in Sun & Moon then they'll have to do it in the Gen 4 Remakes
>>
>>26558317
Yeah but I really want them in Sun and Moon too
>>
I liked the idea of custom Pokeball animations but the execution left a lot to be desired. That might have just been due to the DS though, it has the potential to be great with 3D graphics.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 897x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 897x643
Pokeball animations suck.

Let us customize the ball itself.

You can pick from a series of features:
>effectiveness per type, gender, location, time used in battle, etc.

Which would have preset names, for example:
>A ball that worked early in battle on bug types would be the "quick bug ball"

then the ball design reflects your options:
> light green for bug with the quick ball design around it.

Kalos had a pokeball factory for FUCKS SAKE. what a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>26558292
It was a neat feature but there is already too much delay between rounds. Leech seed and leftovers/black sludge animations are slow as shit. Mega and Primal animations take longer than they need to. Shiny/Contest animations add additional time when sending them out...
>>
I'd rather see return of apricorn balls. Hopefully with more uses. Tho it's the aesthetics most people care about, not effectiveness
>>
>>26558691
This shit. Seals would just make competitive battling more obnoxious, with everybody slapping 8 letter seals on their balls.
>>
>>26558593

Or just not changing the function of a pokeball and just changing the color/pattern however you like
>>
>CATCH UNOWN
>SPELL OUT 'FUCK YOU'
>ON A SEAL FOR CHATOT
>THAT ALSO SAYS 'FUCK YOU'
>BE THE COOLEST TRAINER IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
>>
>>26558292
>having to take the seals of Pokemon BEFORE desposting them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ina place with 8 HM's that's kinda bullshit+tedious

Still love them though
>>
File: donteclose.jpg (32 KB, 939x683) Image search: [Google]
donteclose.jpg
32 KB, 939x683
>>26559155
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.