[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PTCG/O General: We dead edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Mantine-XY11.jpg (115 KB, 573x800) Image search: [Google]
Mantine-XY11.jpg
115 KB, 573x800
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

You can also check this FAQ:
http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

>Your Old Cards
No one wants them

OLD: >>26525511

ToTT: were baby pokemon a good or bad mechanic?
>>
Buying some Generations Cards to build decks and play with my roommate, and am almost tempted to just buy a couple more singles and complete the Generations set.

Anyone here actively collect sets? Might be cool to have something to show off.
>>
>>26558326
I do anon. I just completed generations yesterday. Im working on primal clash/ Roaring skies/Fates collide at the moment too. ( Trying to pull stuff from ROS is killing me)
>>
>>26558451
If I was interested, what is the most efficient and cost effective way to complete the 83 Generations cards? Should I just pay for singles? Every pack is part of a box and I really don't care about the promo and Radiant Collection cards.
>>
>>26558601
If you are going to buy singles i really hope you have jolteon and megacharizard already. I completed the set just on buying charizard ex Boxes since they were the cheapest for the amount of packs. Once I Pulled 12 ultras from 12 packs ( I have this videod) So the pull ratio is definately there. Several of the EX cards you can get for £5 or $7.

Cost effective way IMO is buy a couple of charizard boxes. Have some fun opening the packs and pray for 4 Ultra boxes. Then buy singles. To buy the full set plus RC cards youre probably going to shell out at least $200.
>>
>>26558793
>Jolteon is going for $38

Welp, looks like I'm not completing Generations. It's not worth that much money to fill a binder.
>>
File: 20160602_050719.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160602_050719.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>26558905
They arent impossible to pull anon. Unlike shaymins. The charizard boxes can be insanely good. I really reccomend buying several and trying your luck. 83 cards is small and the chances of exs is extremely high per charizard box.
>>
>>26558905
>tfw pulled him out of my Charizard Box

All I'm missing from Gen are the shitty reverse energies. I have every reverse rare but only two of those fuckers.
>>
Do the promo packs ever come back? I never got to get a playset of the promo gastly
>>
File: Yveltal-BREAK-XY11.jpg (159 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
Yveltal-BREAK-XY11.jpg
159 KB, 800x573
>[D][D][D] Night of Disaster: 120 damage. This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that already has damage counters on it.
>>
I have a Darkrai EX from the previous versus reward ladder, and a Kyurem EX from the current. When I start building a deck, those 2 cards never appear. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time, or is it a bug? Playing on mobile right now
>>
File: 2016-06-02 13.30.14.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02 13.30.14.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
got this hot piece of ass for 10 euroshekels in the mail today

feelsgreatman.png
>>
>>26563458
>french

No wonder it was 10 euroshekels. Still an incredible card though anon
>>
>>26562860
Not as good as i expected, still a very solid card though.
>>
>>26563636
Theres quite a few spread damage cards. Im sure this will be incorporated.
>>
>Refresher says all files fine
>Crashes on preload

Guess I gotta do a clean install? Or is something on server end rooted?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.