[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think they will announce in 10 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ehfswskt0t31p92htz16.gif (2 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
ehfswskt0t31p92htz16.gif
2 MB, 640x358
what do you think they will announce in 10 hours?
>>
>>26557697
Legendary names. If we're lucky, we'll get their types too.
>>
Delayed Release to August 19th, 2017.
>>
File: 1464493731642.jpg (35 KB, 542x639) Image search: [Google]
1464493731642.jpg
35 KB, 542x639
>>26557706

well fuck
>>
>>26557732
Delete this
>>
One new Pokémon, probably not even a good one.

And a new gimmicky feature.
>>
Wire-frame bird debut

Dog-deer debut

Lion and Bat types reveal

some footage of the starters fighting an old gen pokemon
>>
>>26557697
Legendary names & typing, with the reveal of one new type for one or both Alola cover-legends.

I know it sounds crazy, but it was around the same time 3 years ago we found out about Fairy type.
>>
>>26557697
New Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>26557813
I'm not one of the people against new types so why are so many ardently against it? I understand not wanting new types but it's a very real possibility. There's no real evidence for or against it thus far but people should definitely be prepped for it.
>>
just legendary name and typing
>>
>>26557697
Where will the announcement be anyway?
>>
Three basic pokemon, legend names, more screenshots and maybe silhouettes of starter evos
>>
>>26557912
It's just denialfags being denialfags as usual. I'm not saying the new type is going to be a thing but even if it's just a theory people here are going to be contrarian assholes.

HOWEVER, if Game Freak pulls the same "check out this cool new pokemon with a ??? type!" thing they did with Gen VI, then yes, new type confirmed.
>>
Possibilities include: wire frame birb, shiba inu creature, evolutions of starters (very low chance), new megas, legend names, legend types, cosmic type reveal (pls gamefreak, I want clefable to be SS tier), it's fucking nothing, new feature, enemy gang, zygarde x percent, following Pokemons, or something new entirely. Did I miss something?
>>
>>26557912
Because Fairy was shittily done. Why does it resist Bug? Why is it SE against Fighting? It seems like it only exists for competitive, but even then, Bug and Fighting are shit types in competitive.

That, and the new type seems to be "Cosmic" according to the people that want it, and that just seems dumb, there are like five Pokémon you could retype to that, it doesn't seem like enough to warrant being a type, at least Fairy is more or less magic, which was kind of like Psychic but I often see magic and psionics as separate things so it's not completely dumb. Is Olympia going to be retooled as a "Cosmic-type Gym Leader" or will she be ignored like how Whitney hasn't been brought up in Gen 6?
>>
>>26557912
>being against new shit in pokemon

I'm already over XY.
>>
>>26557973
bump
>>
>>26558049
Fairy type was shittily done, yes. But most people oppose it because the "Cosmic" type has a hard time being logically introduced. I personally would like a new type if they're not going to remove the bullshit resistances it has.

>There are like five Pokémon you could retype to that
Actually there are quite a lot. Here is a list of what I've seen and what I remember:
>Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable
>Staryu and Starmie
>Natu and Xatu
>Solrock
>Lunatone
>Jirachi
>Deoxys
>Beldum, Metang and Metagross
>Elgyem and Beheeyem

With that said though, you make really good points.
>>
am excite 100%
>>
>>26558187
>>26557973
This announcement (and presumably all future announcements) will be on the Polemon YouTube channel.
>>
>>26558049
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
The first letter of each legendaries names. And they'll put a big "BABAAN" on it just like the whited out boxart announcement
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1169x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1169x794
Serena confirmed
>>
>>26557697
Legendary names & types. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
new island amiibos that you need to buy if you want to travel to other islands in the region
>>
>>26558399
You've posted this bait repeatedly for weeks. I'm only replying so newfags don't take the bait themselves.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.