[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Night of the Final Day: 12 Hours Remain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: GET A LOAD OF DIS.jpg (238 KB, 1024x908) Image search: [Google]
GET A LOAD OF DIS.jpg
238 KB, 1024x908
Less than 12 hours remain until the new news hits. With such little time remaining now, discuss what you hope may appear tomorrow, post comfy/hype music to get everyone in the mood, and discuss any other matters Sun/Moon-wise you wish to whilst we wait.
>>
>>26557593
>comfy thread

>horrible Eggman redesign to make you extremely uncomfortable
>>
File: c64.jpg (28 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
c64.jpg
28 KB, 429x297
>YFW it's a 30 second trailer showing the legend names and the protagonist walking on 1-3 new locations, and that's it
>>
i hope they reveal the relevance of the gems on the japanese logos
>>
File: bingo.png (136 KB, 464x557) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
136 KB, 464x557
>>26557593
>>
File: i don't know what i expected.jpg (36 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i don't know what i expected.jpg
36 KB, 500x281
>>26557632
>>
>>26557632
Gamexplain will make a 30 minute video of all 30 seconds.
>>
>>26557632
>3 new locations

That sounds fine to me. But it'd have to be longer than 30 seconds to be satisfactory since 15 of those seconds could easily just be the legendaries.
>>
>>26557624
I'll take Ivo's Boom design over the 06's design.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.