[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you rather happen to HMs in Gen 7? a) They are removed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What would you rather happen to HMs in Gen 7?

a) They are removed. All surfing and flying is replaced by key items.

b) HMs are somehow buffed to all be about as strong as surf and waterfall. Probably including useful out of battle moves as well.

c) HMs no longer take up a regular move slot, going to the extra HM move slot.

d) Once you get an HM, any pokemon that can learn it is able to use it out of battle without having to be taught.

e) Nothing. Gamefreak is perfect in every way.
>>
D sounds more immersive.
>>
>>26557203

D is the only choice.
>>
>>26557222
Agreed. D is good.

I'd also like to see an HM replace the bike, that allows you to ride pokemon on land.
>>
>>26557203
F) The only HMs are fly, surf, and cut.
>>
>>26557360

Why would you want cut and not diving?
>>
>>26557203
Badges work as HMs
>>
>>26557203
D is pretty great, but we ask this question every gen and they never change it
>>
D

Strength/Surf/Fly become tms
>>
>>26557406
Dive/Waterfall/Surf/Whirlpool can all be condensed into a single move, possibly with badge or item gates.

Fly/Rockclimb/Defog(ha) can be condensed (why can the birb fly me across the nation but not to the top of a waterfall/cliff face?).

AND/OR Rockclimb/Strength merge.

Cut and Flash are the only two that exist in their own category.
>>
>They can be forgotten without the move deleter
>>
>>26557456
Also, fuck both cut and flash they are stupid and useless and I hate them.

And as long as I'm wishing for the moon and stars anyway, give me a fishing early on. If 90% of the pokedex is watertype anyway, let me fish.
>>
>>26557203
g) HMs are now normal TMs, we have key items instead but you can still use surf and everything else if you want to.
>>
>>26557203
g) you can just overwrite HMs like normal moves

There, problem solved.
>>
Outside of Surf and maybe Strength, don't make them mandatory. Just put some evo stones or nuggets behind cuttable trees and waterfalls.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.