[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the only irredeemably ugly Pokemon, including their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1.png (296 KB, 796x350) Image search: [Google]
1.png
296 KB, 796x350
These are the only irredeemably ugly Pokemon, including their Therian form.
>recolors
>overall awkward anthropomorphic design
>anal beads
>green and purple. Looks like a booger monster
>brown, red, orange. Looks like some sort of curry with too much tomato
>each has an animal form that makes them look like old men with an otherkin thing.

Only thing possibly worse is Keldeo.
>>
Yeah Gen V further ruined the dex after Gen IV took a shit on it.
>>
I really like them. Probably would get triggered if they had legs though. Too ''complete'' for a pokemon.

I like to imagine the one in the middle slamming the ground with his fists to provoke earthquakes.
>>
>>26557119
>Uxie
>Mespirit
>Azelf
>Regice
>Regirock

Pick one, these are the worse than anything.
>>
>>26557119
They are floating ogres, they are not supposed to be pretty,
>>
>>26557172
I was going to agree on the pixies, but the Regis are top tier. Shit taste.
>>
>>26557119
I wish they at least had different poses, also thundurus should have a black cloud.
>>
>>26557318
>I wish they at least had different poses
They did in gen V
>>
>>26557119
Hoopa unbound is way worse lol
>>
>>26557342
Hoopa Unbound looks awesome, what are you talking about?
>>
>>26557286
Registeel and regigigas is cool, but not regice and regirock, could they get any plainer for being legendary? They might as well have made every arceus form a dex number with that kind of plainness
>>
thanks doc
>>
File: badass.jpg (681 KB, 1280x953) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
681 KB, 1280x953
>>26557342
>Hmmmm, I'll go with Landorus
>>
>>26557119
My only issue is with their mouths. That and the sprites for them in Gen V being lazy as fuck.
>>
>>26557365
Registeel is the plainest of the regis though f.am.
>>
File: regigigas.png (560 KB, 656x405) Image search: [Google]
regigigas.png
560 KB, 656x405
>>26557286
>>26557172
Regice is the only cool one, and it gets away with it for having cool looking legs. The other Regis are all ugly garbage. Regirock is Thardus from Metroid Prime but with dots on its face, I fucking hate dots. Registeel is just a generic looking robot. Regigigas is slightly better, but only if you interpret the traffic lights on his body as eyeballs. However ,the traffic lights are still fucking stupid and the grass growing on it makes it resemble an elderly balding man, not exactly what you envision from a continent-pulling titan.

Like I said, Regice is the only good one.
>>
>>26557341
No they fucking didn't.
>>
>>26557424
You must have never seen regirock, the magical pile of rocks. Or regice. The magical pile of ice shards.
>>
File: tornadus.gif (153 KB, 101x98) Image search: [Google]
tornadus.gif
153 KB, 101x98
>>26557414
>the sprites for them in Gen V being lazy as fuck.
It was more to show off animation differences. Compare to the Musketeer trio who look more different but had more or less the same animation of bobbing forward
>>
File: thundurus-incarnate.gif (158 KB, 110x90) Image search: [Google]
thundurus-incarnate.gif
158 KB, 110x90
>>26557517
>>
File: landorus-incarnate.gif (121 KB, 89x80) Image search: [Google]
landorus-incarnate.gif
121 KB, 89x80
>>26557529
>>
>>26557517
Flying randomly
>>26557529
Invisible bucking bronco
>>26557541
Scratching his balls
>>
kys, the genies were fucking awesome

start with the puke that is gen 4 legendaries
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.