[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would your life be marrying your pokewife (depends on what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1464828810033.png (708 KB, 694x793) Image search: [Google]
1464828810033.png
708 KB, 694x793
How would your life be marrying your pokewife (depends on what speciec it is)? How would you raise YOUR children, how can you and your wife handle pokemon and human discrimination?

Hey. It's better than the $hitposts.
>>
>implying this isn't a shitpost
>>
>>26556779
>It's better than the $hitposts.

It really isn't.
>>
File: Waifu gliscor.jpg (347 KB, 1024x1050) Image search: [Google]
Waifu gliscor.jpg
347 KB, 1024x1050
>>26556779
>Implying it isn't shitposting in itself

We'd move to sinnoh, we're its apparently ok to marry pokemon. We'd raise little gligars to live life the way the want to, and we'd let them choose the life they'd like. They would grow up to become great gliscors on their own, and eventually it would just be me and my gliscor
>>
>>26556844
>Where it's legal to marry Pokemon.

In the ancient past, Anon. It's not legal anymore.
>>
>>26556866
Oh please, as if Cynthia hasn't already done everything in her power to legalize pokemariage, it's just a matter of time
>>
N would've approved this thread.
>>
>>26556779
>Marry Latias
>Get a cool step-brother to awkwardly bond with
>Can use psychical bullshit powers to communicate.
>Can look human when the situation requires.
>Durable as a brick shithouse.
>10/10 cuddles.
>Fuck it, 11/10 cuddles.
>Never buy an airline ticket again.
>Cars are only for when we both don't go somewhere
>.Having a partner who can fly in general.
>Whenever I get sick, Heal Pulse
>Can fit in human accommodations.
>Kids (If human) get a mother they can at least communicate with psychically. Good chance of growing up to be aviators or pilots what with all the flying they get to do as children.
>Kids (If Pokemon) are adorable as fuck.
>Kids (If weird-ass hybrid) Are jet-plane dragon men. Not bad if they inherit legs. Would probably stop after the first one if it happened this way, though.

10/10 Waifu, would marry again.
>>
>>26557140
God-tier taste Anon
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (287 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
287 KB, 563x600
>>26556779
Anon, Man and Lizard can't have children together
>>
File: 1464469483183.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464469483183.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>26556779

>Even in the 2d world they would commit beastiality.

Wow. I can see why you'd do it in real life with an animal since degenerates like you will never see the day of being accepted into a intimate relationship with an actual normal human. But resulting in the same thing even in the world of fantasy? That's just...sad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.