[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game /vp/ grab some Pokemon text and run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: karen.png (205 KB, 380x700) Image search: [Google]
karen.png
205 KB, 380x700
Let's play a game /vp/

grab some Pokemon text and run it through google translate 4 times, then back to english and post results.

Powerful Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. It's just the idea of selfish people. Coaches are very clever, we should try to win the love of the best Pokémon. I like your style. He does not understand that it is important. Wait to go - - Champion.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 150x281) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 150x281
I like the shorts ! They are comfortable easy to wear !
>>
>>26556671
>Coach
I AM A MONSTER
COACH
>>
>>26556671
Later smell of the house!
>>
>>26556956
GO TO ELF'S WORLD.
>>
File: joey.jpg (104 KB, 380x520) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
104 KB, 380x520
Rattata memo super cool? I Rattata Rattata different habits. It's like I Rattata is the percentage of all Rattata.
>>
>>26556956
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN
IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS, I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF.
THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPERDONABLE.
YOU DON'T AFFECT ME.
THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE.
>>
>>26557016
EVERYONE CALL ME ELF MONSTER.
>>
File: Oak.jpg (391 KB, 927x1122) Image search: [Google]
Oak.jpg
391 KB, 927x1122
Welcome! I, we look forward to your participation in the Red! If my opponent is strong, to keep me sharp! While the illustrations in my work, I went through all powerful Pokemon looking! Not only that, I gather, it will beat any of Pokemon! just now! Pokemon League Champion me! Red! You know what this means? I will tell you! I'm the world's most powerful coach!
>>
......Humph! He said a senior or bad. It would be reasonable. I never lost who nag about the type of Pokemon fools. I only care about a strong Pokemon to win. I'm really not interested in a weak Pokemon.
>>
File: 1439972842433.gif (120 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439972842433.gif
120 KB, 600x600
You said you had a dream ... ... That dream will come true! Make your dream a reality now, and will be true! If anyone can, it's you! Well, then ... bye!
>>
Relax! Enough of my rant! Here it is how to justify the mind as something useful! This is a man simply waits wrong, they are happy and safe! Emotions stirred in me ... anger, hatred, frustration ... these ugly emotions arise from incomplete of my mind! ... Enough. We will never see eye to eye. I promise. I break the secrets of the world. With this knowledge, I can create your own complete and perfect world. One day he wakes up in the world of my creation. A world without spirit.
>>
>>26556671
Hello there! Welcome to Google in the world! My name is oak. Google people call me master! World Home
Google called creatures! For some people, this is Google's pet. Others use them to fight
Will do. Google myself ... I learned as a career.
>>
>>26557122
You mentioned ... this is a dream ...... dream come true! Big dreams and improve your power to change the world! If anyone can, to see you! Well, then ...... Farewell!
>>
Wonderful Technology ! Now you can save and recall items and Pokemon , because the data on your PC !
>>
File: FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni.png (292 KB, 553x1280) Image search: [Google]
FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni.png
292 KB, 553x1280
Lost, I will not be able to face my subordinates! The missiles will never be finished! I dedicate my life to see the research! Let us once again stood up! Goodbye!
>>
File: Black_2_White_2_Colress.png (409 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Colress.png
409 KB, 797x1200
Plasma team, we must recognize the possibility to Pokemon, it says, it should be from a person's freedom. I disagree. Instead, it should be the man to bring out the hidden potential in Pokemon!
>>
File: Black_White_Ghetsis.png (745 KB, 677x1280) Image search: [Google]
Black_White_Ghetsis.png
745 KB, 677x1280
The reason that became a Pokémon Awakening ere now give my team the plasma more power! Power to control the masses with fear! I was at least well done. "
"After saying he had to put his beliefs engin La Linea and the battle to see which was chosen by the legendary Pokémon true Helt ... You lost an ordinary coach There ikke! KOM such a thing too stupid! Add it all up and you pas is nothing more than a deformed, defective child who knows nothing, but Pokémon ... "
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.