[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ambulance just arrived to take the neighboor to the hospital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: sadfroakie.jpg (27 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
sadfroakie.jpg
27 KB, 600x575
>ambulance just arrived to take the neighboor to the hospital in critical condition

That reminds me there is a possibility of a /vp/oreon dying before the reveal tomorrow.
>>
>>26556065
Thanks for reminding me about the reveal.
>>
Enter on his house and steal him and then use the money to find a dying /vp/oreon to help him
>>
File: sadfrogadier.jpg (61 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogadier.jpg
61 KB, 605x605
>>26556088
Police is all over the place.

There was a flash flood, he and his father tried to save the car and he got dragged below the car.
>>
>>26556149
Did he survive?
>>
Soo, about those leaks

6 am pacific time in the morn correct?
>>
>>26556362
Yeah
>>
File: 1458617435690.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458617435690.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>26556149

>Parking your car in a flood zone
>Risking your life for a car
>Being so weak a little water can drag you under the car (if it was even possible to try to save it, obviously the water wasn't high at all)

I know this guy is in critical condition and you might care about him, but seriously he and his father are dumbasses.
>>
File: andrethegiant.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
andrethegiant.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>26556327
No.

>>26556532
I'm more in shock than sad actually.
>>
>>26556856

>1 hour ago: Critical condition, in ambulance
>Now: Dead

Give me the details OP.

Did the current tear something off? Did the water bash his skull against the car? Did his lungs get filled with filthy runoff water?
>>
>>26556149
You live in Texas, OP? The storms around here have been rough lately. I heard some guy got caught in a flood while in his car and died. He told family members all he wanted to do was go home before things went south.

Stay safe, /vp/oreons.
>>
>>26556856
F
>>
>>26556362
I wonder how long it'll take for us to stop calling them leaks.
I understand why people do, we've gotten so used to corocoro leaks being our main source we just default to it, but these are official reveals, not leaks.
>>
File: tumblr_o70wvvwjyR1v4ekx3o1_500.png (60 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o70wvvwjyR1v4ekx3o1_500.png
60 KB, 500x381
>mfw there's also the possibility that the ded /vp/oreon turns out to be the fucker responsible for owlgate
>>
It's raining here the whole time too. Some villages are flooded as well here. A Familiy drowned in their home. That's pretty frightening.

Stay strong vp/oreons.

How long until the leaks?
>>
How bad is it in Texas?
>>
>>26557143
gorefag pls
>>
>>26562400
>It's raining here the whole time too. Some villages are flooded as well here. A Familiy drowned in their home.
Here are your leaks, want even more water leaking? :^)
>>
>no leaks
I stayed alive for nothing
>>
>>26556149

Is there a news story about this?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.