[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tomorrow we have news about Sun and Moon and nobody it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 39c.jpg (82 KB, 640x659) Image search: [Google]
39c.jpg
82 KB, 640x659
So tomorrow we have news about Sun and Moon and nobody it's talking about that, even Masuda. Time to Worry?
>>
>>26548471
Probably just confirmation that Sun and Moon legend names are Solgaleo and Lunaala
>>
>>26548476
better be more than that
>>
>>26548494
I'm keeping my expectations low
>>
>>26548471
Masuda tweets about it every day
>>
>>26548771
Still not Countdown hype.
>>
>>26548471
There's not much to talk about that hasn't already been said. If you want a hype thread, wait until tomorrow when it's a few hours away from the news.
>>
>>26548471
We dont have to worry news will come monthly now, all the worrying does is make dumbassess make fake info threads
>>
Tomorrow we'll see the regional bird and that early Route shitmon dog/deer-thing.
>>
>>26548471
Yes.
>>
>>26548494
and their types, heights, weights, and a little description for each
>>
>>26549176
>first news for the game period besides the names hyped more than what likely will be nothing world shattering

wow
>>
>>26548471
Every Pokemon twitter account tweeted about the news. Masuda tweeted about the news. Every Pokemon youtube channel created a playlist for S/M videos. If you still think it's just a shitty website update idk.
>>
>>26548471
That is the cutest chubby dog
>>
>>26548511
Me too!

A video for the first announcement gave us too much.
Footage, new professors, new area, starters, battle footage, main characters, box art and footage of box pokemon.

I don't think they can say many more without spilling too many beans and spoil the game.
>>
>>26551911
I mean, what did ORAS keep from us? We literally knew the entire game before it released.
>>
>>26552062
And how did you feel about that?
>>
>>26552062

That was a remake though. It wasn't like, say, the Champion was a mystery.
>>
>>26552274
Exactly.
You already new 99% of the game since 10 years ago.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.