[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss the good old days when Pokemon were just Pokemon. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Pokemon.png (178 KB, 325x358) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.png
178 KB, 325x358
I miss the good old days when Pokemon were just Pokemon.

What the fuck happened, why is Pokemon trying so hard to become Digimon?
>>
>>26547418
(You)
>>
>>26547418
just because they stole mega evolution doesnt mean its becoming digimon if they steal fusions then we can talk
>>
File: 1484287537.png (86 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1484287537.png
86 KB, 400x240
Also pandering waifu fags
>>
>>26547437
They also stole Burst evolution now.
>>
>>26547418
Digimon fans, salty about following the wrong franchise after Digimon got weird, infiltrated Game Freak as employees and seek to sabotage Pokemon from the inside. That is the only rational way to explain the progression of events.
>>
>>26547466
>>26547436
>>
>>26547466
What happened to Digimon anyway? Haven't heard a thing about it in years.
>>
File: Invincible Alphamon.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Invincible Alphamon.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>26547547
It got rebooted recently with Digimon Tri, it's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>26547547
its been a thing in japan since forever. it never stopped. give xros wars a try if you want an adventure with fun, and something different from average digimon. otherwise watch adventure.
>>
IT WAS A GOOD SHOW
>>
>>26547857
Please make a list of digimon seasons I should watch. I stopped at frontier.

Digimon World DS was much better than Diamond/Pearl will ever be.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1788x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1788x900
>>26547418
Honestly the only thing I miss from the older designs is the attention to detail. I mean compare Eevee's fur collar to Tyrantrum's. The former feels almost real to touch, the latter is just some lazily drawn zigzag.

Seems like Sugimori hating Venusaur wasn't just for shows, since the downgrade is clearly visible.
>>
>>26547450
This is the least waifu picture you could had picked. At least choose Serena's official art with those ridiculous proportions
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 900x540
>>26548294
watch adventure since its the original but also is generally seen as the best season. skip out on 02 unless you really loved adventure. watch tamers. theres nothing else that can be said other than watch it. its that good.

frontier is meh, but the designs were good so there is that. savers is really fun, has a different style from the norm and is really enjoyable. xros is my personal favorite. its super mecha inspired, has a lot of great animation and fun times. skip young hunters unless you really enjoyed xros.

tl;dr adventure, tamers and xros are top tier
>>
File: 250px-100Voltorb.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-100Voltorb.png
56 KB, 250x250
>>26547418
here's your perfectly designed messiah!
pokeball with haunter eyes!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.