[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he accepted the offer and became a Frontier Brain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemonseason9DVDvol1.jpg (26 KB, 225x295) Image search: [Google]
Pokemonseason9DVDvol1.jpg
26 KB, 225x295
What if he accepted the offer and became a Frontier Brain?
>>
>>26543561
That would be the end of the series
>>
Possibly be the worst one ever
>>
I wonder what kind of theme his battle facility would be
>>
>>26543561
Never stood the offer. He may have beaten them but he's not standout enough to be a brain. What would his facility even be?
>>
Probably lose his position to a rookie trainer, a week after getting it
>>
>>26543561
If he changes up his team every time he battles someone I might get interested
>>
>>26543676
A baseball field, Ash would stand on the pitcher's mound and throw.
>>
>>26543799
>Battle Diamond
Why not?
>>
>>26543804
Any other features to this?
>>
>>26543818
A wildlife reserve where he can release his Pokemon after 3 episodes.
>>
>>26543818
maybe it can take advantage of the innings and the running to the bases mechanics in baseball?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.