[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the June 2nd news date given for Japan or NA? Any chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53 KB, 578x327
Was the June 2nd news date given for Japan or NA?

Any chance of it happening late PM hours of the 1st because it's the 2nd in Japan then?
>>
>>26543023
21 pm JST for everybody all over the world
do the math
>>
>>26543044
8AM EST on the 2nd?
>>
I wonder what the news will be.
if they show starting route rodents and birds I will be very disappointed.
>>
>>26543023
https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/733693869288652801
>>
>>26543121
We just got the fucking starers and a trailer 2 weeks ago.

I'm not expecting much, what you said would be adequate.

I'm expecting a new gimmick mechanic they'll announce.
>>
>>26543121
what are you seriously expecting?
>>
>The Japanese Pokémon Twitter account has announced that the forthcoming news will arrive at 10 p.m. JST (Japan Standard Time) — that’s 6 a.m. PT/ 9 a.m. ET and 2 p.m. BST. The news will be posted to the official Pokémon website, so please stay tuned.

http://nintendonews.com/blog/fresh-pokemon-sun-moon-details-june-2/
>>
Typing for legendaries + some new feature
>>
>>26543121

That's all we're getting. Maybe also the professor (officially) and a gym leader or two.
>>
>>26543175
nothing this early on.
but but showing the regional shitmons would be adding insult to injury.
>>
>>26543239
>showing the regional shitmons would be adding insult to injury.

How? It's exactly the sort of information that's appropriate to reveal this early on.
>>
>>26543121
They've been so hush-hush about the whole operation until now, there's no way we're gonna get to see any new Pokemon so soon. I'm expecting MAYBE a peek at a town or something, IF we're lucky.
>>
>>26543270
You clearly don't remember how XY and BW were
>>
3 New Pokemon and 2 new megas.
>>
>>26543270
They wouldn't announce news for a peak at a town.

It's likely ANOTHER trailer, showcases another town, a new gimmick, and some shitmons.

Maybe even the first gym leader if we're lucky.
>>
>>26543189
One better be part fairy or a new type.

Mega Fug is lonely up in AG
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.