[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gym leaders in Sun & Moon will only use 3 Pokemon >E4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 405x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 405x289
>gym leaders in Sun & Moon will only use 3 Pokemon
>E4 will only use 4 Pokemon

Thanks, Gen 5.
>>
:(
>>
>>26541621
The E4 in Gen 5 have six Pokemon when you actually challenge them for Champion Title, dipshit.
>>
>>26541642
*The E4 have 6 Pokemon after you have already beaten the game
>>
>>26541642
What was the first time you fight them then? Just for funsies?
>>
>>26541621
One of the flaw of gen 5, but Challenege mode helped a bit
>>
>>26541708
To stop N.
>>
>>26541731
I just wish Challenge Mode was available without the faff
>>
>>26541754
That's not how it works. You're challenging the league when N interrupts.
>>
>>26541861
Why do the fucking nips do this shit
Just fucking let me play on hard
>>
>>26541642
You challenge them the first time too.
There's no excuse for Unova introducing those horrible limitations on gyms and E4s.
>>
>>26541861
>>26541906
This, bring back the difficulty levels, but don't make us have to beat the game to use them.
That way babies have casual hand-holding, the general populous has normal and everyone who wants a challenge has hard.
>>
>>26541876
No. N went before you. You go in with the explicit intent to stop him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.