[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SM introduce the "synchroevolution" >only 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Gekkouga.png (32 KB, 110x131) Image search: [Google]
Gekkouga.png
32 KB, 110x131
>SM introduce the "synchroevolution"
>only 1 active on team
>objects no required
>boost higher than megaevolution
>the new colors for pokemon based on your customizable outfit (example, red hat = red "forehead" for Synchro-Greninja, black hat = black "forehead")
>change the synchro-pokemon does lose synchronization (if you lose synchro you can not recover it in the same combat)... or you cannot change the synchro-pokemon
>if the synchro-pokemon is defeated, you faint and automatically lose
>you cannot synchroevolve in doubles(?)
>Kalos and Alolas starters get synchro-evolutions
Lugia and Ho-Oh get synchro-evolutions (you know, relationship human-pokémon of these two) (?)
>>
>>26535566
People bring this idea up a lot, but I honestly hope that if it were to become an actual mechanic that it is only for a very select few Pokemon and won't be used for as many as Mega Evolution has.
>>
>people now unironically want synchro shit
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>26535566
If this gets implemented, it might cause difficulty to Showdown. Might be fun to see how they work around it.
>>
>>26535566
Fucking terrible.
Out of the gate made irrelevant by Megas by imposing a crippling downside that would shift the meta completely towards dragging out and sweeping the synchro turn one.
Would be a dumb amount of work to rework Pokemon textures and add variable colors, most results would end up looking garish and ruining the palette. Waste of time and resources that could be invested anywhere else.
Needlessly complicated limitations and rules for a system that's not even worth the trouble without them.
You're not even that sure about this since you keep second-guessing yourself in the OP.

2/10 try to put some effort next time.
>>
>>26535625
I want it cause GameFreak said they couldn't come up with a Mega Flygon design, so maybe a synchro that only changes a few colors here and there would be easier for them I just want my bro to be viable
>>
>>26535625
It would only be a viable option if you could actually synchronize movement, like pokemon-amie in battle form.

Otherwise it's retarded.
>>
Liked it until you said
>Kalos and Alolas starters get synchro-evolutions
I want it for all 7??-8?? Pokemon
>>
>>26535566
>stronger than mega evolution
What the fuck does that even mean
If a Pokemon gets a synchro evolution but not a mega then how is it stronger than the mega
>>
>>26537390
By getting a bigger BST increase than 100.
>>
>>26537390
What? Megaevolution has no relation, is a comparison.

pokémon (total stats indeterminate) -> Megaevolve -> Mega-pokémon (total stats indeterminate + 100)

pokémon (total stats indeterminate) -> Synchroevolve -> Synchro-pokémon (total stats indeterminate + 140*)

*example
>>
>>26535566
i'd much prefer more new pokemon or normal evolutions for pokemon who have none than more megas or synchro's
>>
>>26537582
exactly. Thanks
>>
>>26537614
Me too anon
me too
all of us
But that will not stop GF and its merger-fusee-synchrony plans
>>
>he doesn't want synchro in SM
>>
>>26535566
People want this now.
Actually want it.
Un-ironically want it.

Fuck it. Nuke this board. Nuke this fanbase. Nuke the franchise. 20 years was enough. Let's move on. We /yokai/ now.
>>
File: 1411068958105.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
1411068958105.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>26537744
>he doesn't see any problems with synchro going forward.

At most, there will EVER be ONE evolution form to correspond that synchro has taken place, because if it went off of the raw appearance of each character for their choice of clothing, going forward is going to be hellish.
>>
>>26537757

>unironically liking Yokai Shit

IF they implement Synchro, I hope you have to do something to unlock a Pokemon for it, and can only do one per battle. I also hope it replaces megas if they do it.
>>
I have an better idea

It gives a Pokemon a boast simular to mega evolution. Appearance only changes slightly depending on character clothing. It works when you activate the synergy stone. You choose the Pokemon you want to sync. Has to have atleast 75% friendship. It works for all 800+ Pokemon.
>>
>>26535566
Whatever, if it's too strong it will get banned anyways.
That's one of the only reedeming qualities of smogon, you don't have to complain and put up with broken shit forever.
>Fucking primal groudon.
>>
>>26538202
>Better idea
Yeah let's program that for all 800 and easy! Oh, also, super balance!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.