[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready for syncro evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (114 KB, 316x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 316x448
Who's ready for syncro evolution
>>
>>26535059
XYZ Evolution ruined the game. Now there's this Pendulum Evolution shit. Pokemon was so much better when I was a kid!
>>
>>26535085
>XYZ Evolution
Soon.
>>
>>26535085
Fusion evolution ruined the game, now theres this alternate shinies shit. Pokemon was so much better when i was a kid!
>>
>>26535085
Memeing aside for just a second, XYZ really did break the game. It's not 'broken', but it did mean everyone had to use it because it works in any deck, as opposed to Synchro or Fusion or Pendulum which require specific builds. For that reason XYZ did break the game.
>>
>>26535085
It's worse than gen V weather wars and the big fives together. Neither xerneas, primal groudon and m-kanga were so annoying. XYZ and synchro arw the worst.
They ruined the meta, just look at smogonfags, they did get rid of stallmons thanks to that shit.
>>
>>26535141
Yeah, every deck needs Castel and 101 now, and that's just for uncompetitive. Still, the game was never really balanced in the first place, so it's hard to get too mad at the flashy new expansions.
>>
I have an idea

It gives a Pokemon a boast simular to mega evolution. Appearance only changes slightly depending on character clothing. It works when you activate the synergy stone. You choose the Pokemon you want to sync. Has to have atleast 75% friendship. It works for all 800+ Pokemon.
>>
File: Blue Eyes White Dragon.jpg (107 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Blue Eyes White Dragon.jpg
107 KB, 960x960
I thank Game Freak every day for finally adding in Digivolution into Pokémon.

God I love the games now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.