[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do y'all hatch your eggs? 100's at a time, or little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_najbz9o4IZ1s3q0w8o1_500.png (139 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_najbz9o4IZ1s3q0w8o1_500.png
139 KB, 500x505
How do y'all hatch your eggs? 100's at a time, or little by little? Do you like to box all your eggs before you hatch them, or do you find it faster to hatch them as soon as they spawn?

I really can't do it without music or TV or else I literally fall asleep :/

General MM'ing thread too! What are you hunting?
>>
>>
>>26534778
I box them, then after I fill 10 boxes, I start hatching them. Each time I repeat this process is almost a 50% chance that I'll get a shiny.
>>
>>26534818
You do it all at once? I try to hatch and pick up at the same time. I also do about 120 at a time
>>
I breed by using a syringe.
>>
I collect a few boxes, the hatch en masse. Lets me pay no attention whatsoever while I'm hatching, which is good for times when I'd like to watch something.

And I'm with you, I always have something on while I MM.

If you don't already, look for /shw/, Shiny Hunt Weekends, on Fridays-Sundays. That's when all the shiny hunters come out of hiding.
>>
>>26534859
Why even make them shiny if you inject them? A huge part of pokemon is the collecting, shiny pokemon being a niche extension of that. They are worth the work put into collecting them so to speak, so getting one by cheating just makes them more pointless than they really are.
>>
>>26534853
Nah, it's almost like 2 or 3 boxes when I have free time. It takes me less than a week.
>>
>>26534860
Yeah I know, I worked all weekend and couldn't get down with /shw/. I really like that thread tho, fun when you can be involved.
>>
>>26534899
Some look way better. If the shiny means nothing, then I should just get the design i like more. Like with Whimsicott.
>>
>>26534818
I only do 5 boxes, but only if I feel up to the grind. Getting 5 eggs and then hatching them is usually my go-to way of doing it
>tfw I filled the 5 boxes for my Gligar and Litwick hunts before hatching any
>tfw both times I hathced 2 shinies of each
Now I have a nice shiny Litwick and Gligar if I ever want to do LC/UU battles
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.