[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Alola starter is Ash going to wind up with? I'm team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Which Alola starter is Ash going to wind up with? I'm team Popplio, but I hope Ash gets a Rowlet on his team in place of the Pidgey of this Gen.
>>
>>26534636
Ash is prolly gonna get all three this time around
>>
>>26534636
On the grounds that he keeps the regional bird off his team, I fully support Ash/Rowlet.

Knowing Ash, he'll get both.
>>
>>26534636
ash didnt had fire since gen4
>>
>>26534752
He did double up on water in 5th gen didn't he?
>>
>>26534771
What is Gen 5 where he had Tepig?
>>
>>26534771
He had all 3 in gen 5, and started with just Turtwig for a large chunk of gen 4 before getting Chimchar.
>>
>>26534773
And he has three flying types now
>>
>>26534771
What is Tepig/Pignite
>>
>>26534636
Kinda annoys me the new protagonists look very similar to Serena and Calem, half of the art looks like the two in different outfits.
>>
all three
>>
>>26534636
I'm under the impression he'll get two of them like in Sinnoh, possibly Popplio and Litten with the one of his companions getting Rowlet. People point out that the Gen 6 anime had a lot of throwbacks to the Gen 3 anime such as him having three companions (one being a younger child who can't catch Pokemon yet), and two of his companions getting the other starters with him getting just one of them. So it could be possible that the Gen 7 anime will mirror the Gen 4 anime where he has two companions and he receives two starters, one he catches early on and the other he gets later on. Popplio because it can be used as the comedic character and I feel it could fit well with Ash's personality, and Litten to fit as the Pokemon he receives because it had an abusive trainer originally, this is something that's happened in all but two sagas and its practically become tradition at this point. Also with the Gen 6 anime has throwbacks to Gen 3 idea in mind it could be possible that Serena's Braixen will evolve before the saga ends and Clemont's Chespin may evolve in the future, and with Gen 7 Ash will more than likely fully evolve both of his starters, the companions Rowlet however staying the same throughout the saga.
>>
>>26534862
It just looks like Serena, Ash, and Sawyer.
>>
>>26534862
But anime Serena is not canon. And the Jap SM protags are the main ones, not the blonde ones. They look nothing alike.
>>
>>26534636
ash only gets a temporal non-starter
>>
Ash is going to lose the Kalos league in the finals, after awakening some strange and unexplained power in Greninja. He's going to come close to death, and resolve that he and Greninja need to travel alone for awhile, and figure out what this power means.
He's going to entrust Pikachu to a young, black haired boy he meets during the league. The boy says he's moving with his mother to Alola and he's afraid. Ash and the boy see a golden bird that creates a rainbow as it flies high above them, and Ash assures the boy that he's going to be okay because he will always have a friend he can count on. And he's going to meet a lot more after he begins exploring the world of Pokemon.
The first episode of the new series begins with the boy and his mother sitting on a plane, Pikachu held tightly in the boys arms, as the plane lands in Alola.

The boys name will be Sugi.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.