[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for free shit to download since im a bored, dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 3DSPokemonRumbleBlast.jpg (2 MB, 1801x1602) Image search: [Google]
3DSPokemonRumbleBlast.jpg
2 MB, 1801x1602
>looking for free shit to download since im a bored, dirty nigger
>find this shit

HOLY FUCK ITS FUCKING ADDICTING. too bad you cant play much on ftp before cooldowns kick in
>>
the original on WiiWare was better IMO

no cooldowns, even though it only had Pokemon through gen 4
>>
>>26533450
It's mobile game level gameplay, but it's still fun. I remember playing the first one on the Wii and loving it. Kind of pissed off though, because I had a ton of extra gems or diamonds or whatever that couldn't be restored when I traded in my 3ds.

>The Wii is almost 10 years old
>>
>>26533558
>>26533560
its way too fun for a ftp game lads. i got this one and the oras demo and they both had content to keep me around for about 3 hours!
>>
>>26533450
You've got the wrong picture, OP.
World is the ftp one.
Blast was a retail game with local co-op, a world map, towns, team battles, and no timers. It only went up to Gen 5 though.
World was more refined in several ways, but the ftp aspects were annoying.
The Wii U game is garbage.
>>
So what happens if you get World at retail and then import your save into it through homebrew? Will it realize it's a retail copy and give you free reign or do you have to go and play through it as if you didn't just drop $30?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.