[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a oldschool Gen I pokémon fan ORAS has blown me away! The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458360106881.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458360106881.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
As a oldschool Gen I pokémon fan ORAS has blown me away!

The first pokémon game I played was Red on an old black and white GameBoy. I was one of those 'only Red/Blue and Gold/Silver exist to me' guys for years. Downside of these games were the graphics and the fact that I knew the story inside out. Plus the link-cable requirement for trading which meant that I had to cheat in alot of pokémon, as I had no other friends to trade with sob.

I recently got a 3DS and Omega Ruby, having played Red and Silver to death, and what a breath of fresh air! I love all the features that have been developed into the game - like pokémon-amie (I had no idea you could see your pokémon up close like that in the newer games!) but particularly the fun of wonder trade, finding a decent pokémon and sending it off in a gamble is so much fun! And I am amazed by what people trade! I picked up an audino with pokérus, an articuno (big for a gen I fan) and a shiny bulbasaur (even bigger for a gen I fan!).

I was so skeptical about newer pokémon games for most of my life I am so glad my curiosity got the better of me and I have loved reliving my childhood through this game.

Best challenge? Going for the Living-dex - the tag line 'Gotta catch them all!' is too engrained in me to get by with less than 721 :P
Much love all!
>>
File: A Second chance.png (68 KB, 455x457) Image search: [Google]
A Second chance.png
68 KB, 455x457
Good luck OP
I believe in you
>>
ORAS is actually the worst of the newer games, believe it or not. Give BW and BW2 a shot when you get the chance, BW2 is one of the best in the series.
Platinum is great too, and you might enjoy HGSS if you feel like playing a Johto game again
>>
>implying I read that shit
Not your personal blog retard
>>
> :P
Reddit is that way my man
Seriously what a shutty post
>>
>>26531877
Aww I hope you enjoy it. After you should play XY. Black and White (and BW2) are also good choices.

The original RSE is what made me start to really love Pokemon again. I haven't gotten a chance to play ORAS yet, so I'm looking forward to it after I get through XY. The 3D models really bring new life into the games in my opinion.
>>
>>26531904
>ORAS is actually the worst

STOP IT WITH THIS GODDAM MEME
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.