[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VerlisifyHERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Pokemonfag.jpg (88 KB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
Pokemonfag.jpg
88 KB, 498x280
Cheating is wrong and this dipshit won't listen to me. can you guys help me?
this was my respond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkXkiaWCGWA
>>
Delete this thread, please.
>>
here's his video
>>
Your Dog Collar is Dumb. That's why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>26531506
It just started and I can't wait for fucking summer to be over.
>>
>>26531532
You're on 4chan, that's why you're a virgin
>>
Why can't I bring myself to leave this place?
>>
This is bait but nobody cares about pokemon youtubers on /vp/. Fuck yourself and your clickbait videos.
>>
>>26531573
Since when have i baited? i am dead serious.
I don't understand this community's hypocrisy and ability to not understand right and wrong and how people of influence like Wolfey just make up stuff to get their fans behind them
>>
You named the OP image "Pokemonfag". Horrible bait, back to the drawing board with you,
>>
>>26531587
This is falseflagging, right?
>>
>>26531548
I guess that applies to you too, you retard
>>
>>26531587
Not real Verlisify.
I am a fan of the true one, and he would probably post something like fanart+time stamp or one of those cool collars as proof.
>>
I'm Not the real guy (sadly) you guys could've acted along
>>
>>26531587
I am a huge faggot and I love to take a dog's knot and feel their cum all over my asshole.
>>
Disregard my opinion in >>26531587 , I suck cocks.

Now that that's out of the way. You need to realize that cheating is now a part of the game and you can't do anything about it. Everyone who cheats won't stop, and the people who are hiding it properly can't be caught. Youre fighting a losing battle and making yourself look like a whiny bitch at the same time.
>>
>>26531615
>cool collars
Worse bait then OP, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26531627
And look as retarded as you? No thanks
>>
>>26531629
That is so immature and childish, anon :/ you do know i am straight, right?
>>
File: a sticker.png (154 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
a sticker.png
154 KB, 512x512
Can i report this?
>>
As much of a fag that Verlis is he his able to defend himself really well in arguments or "drama" if you want to put it that way. He's at least made both Gian and Wolfey come across has complete retards.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.