[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just have a comfy thread where we chat about the upcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Can we just have a comfy thread where we chat about the upcoming news on Thursday? Just shitpost or w/e.
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (9 KB, 162x127) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
9 KB, 162x127
Secret Spooks thread, post spooky behind spoilers
>>
>comfy

This meme needs to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 960x1280
I'm a stupid faggot
>>
File: sloth.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
sloth.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>
>>26530727
Aw don't talk down on yourself man. You have more value than you realize.

Also I expect we'll get the legendaries' official names, though they're obviously Solgaleo and Lunaala, since legendaries tend to have the same name across all languages. It's too early for the mid starter evos so with hope, I want to see the regional woodpecker bird from awhile back. It'd be nice to know what the weird dog thing from the corocoro trailer was too.
>>
Let's talk about what we're hoping for in Sun and Moon. Like what pokemon, fossils, nods to the culture, etc.

I've been looking up what fossils are native to Hawaii and it's super interesting (at least to me). Mollusks, algae, coral, and Quaternary birds. I'm really hoping for another mollusk fossil. This time maybe resembling more of a snail?
>>
Maybe we'll get a glimpse at another one of the islands.
>>
It would be really cool if there's an island in the game that has nothing but a little wooden cabin, some graves next to it, and when you sit inside the fireplace is lit and you can hear the stormy waves outside.
>>
>>26530674
im thinking well be introduced to some characters revealed in the trailer, like the rival/prof.

hoping that they show 1 or 2 new pokemon. just show something thats interesting really
>>
I'm cool with a comfy thread.

Someone give me a Pokémon to draw, for shits and giggles. (I'm really bad)
>>
Hopefully we get to see a few new Pokémon. That's all I care about.
>>
>>26531873
Is this a reference to something?
>>
>>26531907
Skitty
>>
>>26531907
Solgaleo
>>
>>26534005
Not that anon, but I don't know. It sure sounds comfy though
>>
>>26534029
>Graves
>Comfy

I dunno. The rest sounds nice, but I think a tiny uninhabited island with agraveyard would keep me from feeling relaxed
>>
>>26530852
Maybe we get their types besides their names. I'm kind of tired of speculating, even more with people coming up with "cosmic" in every thread.
>>
>>26530674
is it even possible to make a comfy shitpost
or have any sort of comfy shitposting
>>
>>26534047
I wish they'd bring back the Hidden Grottos. They were the epitome of comfort with their music and quaint foliage.
>>
>>26534134
For the past three gens, the cover legendaries' types were revealed after their names. I hope the break this chain. Obviously Solgaleo's going to be part-Fire, but everybody's divided about Lunaala. At the very least I hope it's either Dark or Fairy.
>>
>>26534047
It depends, if it's the grave of the former owner of the cabin and it implies he/she died of age living in the isolated island, it would still be comfy. As if death came to the person silently and painlessly.

Of course, explaining who buried the body would still be a problem...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.