[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw. Protip: You can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243 KB, 269x395) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243 KB, 269x395
Find a flaw.

Protip: You can't.
>>
His punchable face
>>
>>26529436
I hate masuda. He looks like the type of leader that suppresses genuinely interesting ideas that the staff come up with in favor of things like "just put more legends in the game everyone loves legends"

Pls come back to us Satoshi
>>
>>26529436

1. He isn't Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokémon.

2. He don't answers unanswer about lore questions.
>>
>>26529471
Nah his popped collar clearly screams out "this man is a bro"
>>
File: 1381452431164.jpg (37 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1381452431164.jpg
37 KB, 544x416
Almost all of Gen VI was greenlit and wasn't stopped to have more time for it to cook. He gets the blame because goddamnit, you blew all the cash on Sun/Moon instead.
>>
>>26529493

Satoshi Tajiri is infinitely better.
>>
>>26529471
>>26529492

What would the main series games be like if Satoshi Tajiri wasn't a hikikomori and actually got involved?
>>
>>26529471

Yeah, Satoshi Tajiri is infinitely better.
>>
>>26529512

I don't know but We'll knows who win out of Red vs Gold and see animals in Pokémon.
>>
>>26529512
We would probably have more focus on working with pokemon to explore the world together and cooperating with them, and less focus on le epic storylines of doom and pokemon are literal gods
>>
>>26529436
He's still alive.
>>
>>26529436
His heat vision can only scorch half of the earth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.