[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Leader/ Elite 4/ Champion ideas thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TNNCxox.jpg (286 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
TNNCxox.jpg
286 KB, 1024x680
Gym Leader/ Elite 4/ Champion ideas thread?
>>
The new Elite 4 are all your older siblings.
>>
Your rivals older sibling is the champion
>>
your mom is the champion
>>
>>26529191
You play as the Mom and your kid is the champion
>>
Farmer grass type gym leader that is the head of of the town's agriculture supply
>>
>The Champion is the ultimate Smogonfag with a team consisting of a Ferrothorn, a Talonflame, a Garchomp, a Chansey, a Magnezone, and a Gengar
>>
>>26529100
Fire-type Gym Leader in a volcano with tiki statues that pour lava
>>26529354
Nice idea.
>>
>>26529100
you were the champion all along
>>
>>26529100
Assuming SM pairs with XY,
1. Ground
2. Flying
3. Dragon
4. Poison
5. Steel
6. Ghost
7. Normal
8. Dark

The Dragon gym is run by Drasna while a younger Dragon user replaces her in the Elite Four. Wikstrom is in charge of the Steel gym while his apprentice who has surpassed him takes his place in the Elite Four. Malva has gone off back to Team Flare so there's a new Fire member of the Elite Four. Siebold is still there but uses a Mega Blastoise to match the anime. Diantha is part of a Mega Diancie subplot/challenge battle so there's a new champion.
>>
Guess I can repost my idea from an old thread. It's the only gym leader I've ever wanted.

Fire type gym, with lots of Dark throughout, themed like a raging rap concert. All trainers use exclusively dog Pokémon (mostly Growlithe, Houndour, and Pooch/Mightyena) the leader has Houndoom, Arcanine and Growlithe. You gotta crowd surf your way to the stage to fight him while the speakers shoot flames.

Idk. This has always sounded fucking awesome to me.
>>
>>26529100
You are the youngest in a family of 5

Brother's a Gym Leader, Sister's a E4 member, Dad's The Champion, Mom's secret leader of the villainous team
>>
File: Stadium_Hiker.png (20 KB, 86x85) Image search: [Google]
Stadium_Hiker.png
20 KB, 86x85
Professional hiker. He has useful Pokemon in his travels.

His gym is Rock type, but he has one Ice-type Pokemon.

>First team:
Dwebble, Bergmite, Nosepass

>Remach:
Crustle, Magcargo, Carracosta, Cradily, Avalugg, Probopass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.