[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Characters and Pokemon who were released in the wrong gen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Post Characters and Pokemon who were released in the wrong gen.

Pic related. She was made for gen 6
>>
She should have at least had a cameo somewhere in Lumiose.
>>
>>26528198
>sand castle
Plasma should have been gen 6
>>
>>26528198
Why would you move a good character from a good gen to a bad one?
>>
Grant to gen 5
Burgh to gen 6
Marlon to gen 3
Wattson to gen 2
Fantina...stays in gen 4. Anyone who want her to move to 6 because France is missing the point of her character.
Lenora to gen 4
>>
>>26528281
She is a Fashion model who has nothing to do with the generation competently about fashion.

It's a sacrifice my autism is willing to make
>>
>>26528311
New York is pretty big on fashion and shit like that, though.
>>
>>26528198
But then she wouldn't have her own theme in BW2.

No "Gimme What I Need." Not quite sure I'd like to live in that universe.
>>
>>26528284
isn't Fantina French Canadian though?
Someone mentioned she speaks Acadian and not French.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acadian_French
>>
Oh noe Poke toes
>>
>>26528284
I get some of those but why should Wattson go to Gen 2 or Lenora to Gen 4?
>>
>>26528489
She actually speakings English in the Japanese versions and not French, but when games are localized from Japanese and characters have a leaning towards sprinkling speech with English, for some reason that I'm not aware of French is often the go-to replacement for English-language games
>>
>>26528311
>who has nothing to do with the generation competently about fashion.
>completely about fashion
Yeah no, that was only the justification for customization not being in ORAS, when a simple "they're classic designs and we don't want them to change" could have sufficed.
Anyway there were barely any fashion elements in Kalos outside of buying clothes.

Also are game mechanics allowed OP? Because tipping should have been in Unova seeing as it's expected in America.
>>
>>26528284
>Grant to gen 5
Is it just because he is a nigger and there are lots of niggers in New York City?
>>
File: 1337267507472.png (769 KB, 1432x1306) Image search: [Google]
1337267507472.png
769 KB, 1432x1306
One design could have stayed in Gen 5 and the other could have gone to Gen 6, or at least she could have made a cameo of some sort.
>>
>wanting to relocate elesa to gen 6

Yeahhhh no thanks.
>>
File: カミツレ.png (160 KB, 724x724) Image search: [Google]
カミツレ.png
160 KB, 724x724
>he wants to move the best girl to the worst gen
no, thanks.
>>
File: 1461341235479.jpg (89 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1461341235479.jpg
89 KB, 360x360
>>26533384
This. Why make her less memorable? Gen 6 gym leaders were barely seen outside of their gyms.

Though I'd love to see her 3D model.
>>
>>26529376
Since Watson was all about electrical engineering I always thought he would fit more in Goldenrod being connected to the magnet train, making the radio tower work, that kind of stuff.

Lenora is a librarian/Historian and it just seems fitting that someone like her would be in Sinnoh which is packed with more legends and ties to historic events in its own canon than any other gen by FAR. I could see her fit in gen 2 but Gen 4 seems like her gen.

>>26531112
If that was the case, wouldn't I leave Lenora in gen 5 as well?

Also it just hit me.
Korrina to gen 5
>>
>>26533452
>not the acurrate.
wasted.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.