[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UHMMMMMM????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
UHMMMMMM????
>>
>>26526854

Anime series is non-canon.
>>
>>26527120
Steven in ORAS specifically mentions Alan and his Charizard, which are anime characters, so nope.
>>
>>26527158
According to junichi masuda.

The anime series is a non-canon alternative timeline to the games.
>>
>>26527158
Alan game counterpart.
>>
>>26526854
Congratulations, you just proved yourself to be a massive retard. As your prize, how about you take a fucking hike.
>>
>>26527182
you lost me
so its canon but in another universe or its not canon at all?
>>
File: 1460479601923.jpg (122 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
1460479601923.jpg
122 KB, 680x709
>>26527211
You are retarded.
>>
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia.svg/220px-Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia.svg.png
>>
What are you trying to say op?
>>
>>26527158
>Steven know about megaevolution
>Steven says "Black Charizard" no "Mega-Charizard"
>It was a Charizard shiny not mega
> Steven says "Rayquaza down from Sky pillar" no "I had a fucking battle against Rayquaza/Mega-Rayquaza"
>The Strongest Megaevolution did not happen

It is just a reference
>>
>>26527211
it's just a fucking separate continuity than the games. this is not difficult.
>>
>>26528688
so did ORAS steven just travel to this anime dimension what the fuck
>>
>>26526854
you are retarded OP is you think there is any connection to that
>>
>>26529312
I don't understand why Steven is an indication that they're the same, what are you getting at here? Nobody is saying that Bulbasaur can dimension hop between anime and the games, there's just a Bulbasaur that exists in both of them. Both are grass/poison, both are the man to starter, both learn razor leaf, but they're not the same Bulbasaur. This isn't complicated.
>>
>>26527120
>autists this deluded they actually think Greninjas mega will be anime only

I can't wait for all the threads whining about the "ashnime" ruining the games. Gonna be a blast.
>>
>>26529585
If you'd seen the anime you'd know it wasn't a mega. No stone, and they call it a Synchro.
>>
>>26526854
Op, don't wind-up the normies like this. If it ever comes out just rest assured that you are right and that there will be everyone in this thread who disagrees with you BTFO. Personally, I say nice catch. Also, viva the pokemon/trainer fusion revolution!
>>
>>26529593
It's still going to be a mega in the game.

It's only a synchro in the anime because Ash and Greninjas feelings are strong enough they dont need a stone
>>
Anime Canon =/= Game Canon
>>
File: CO4kP5OW8AAUUXE.png large.png (85 KB, 334x214) Image search: [Google]
CO4kP5OW8AAUUXE.png large.png
85 KB, 334x214
Don't be stupid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.