[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will june 2nd be hype? Is this game getting more updated news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1382649906026.jpg (188 KB, 948x768) Image search: [Google]
1382649906026.jpg
188 KB, 948x768
So will june 2nd be hype?
Is this game getting more updated news than usual or is it just me?

Is it because of the whole nintendo has nothing for e3 thing?
>>
Of course it will be hype, any amount of new information is hype. Especially since we'll be seeing at least two new Pokemon.

That said, /vp/ has hyped themselves up so much that anything revealed will be considered a huge disappointment. Since you're likely a spineless loser who wants to fit in with the crowd, you'll probably feel the same.
>>
i really wish people would stop this E3 meme, just because zelda is the only playable demo doesnt mean they have nothing.
>>
>>26526620
Well there are 3ds games I guess hopefully.
>>
>>26526620
Game companies are no longer wasting there time with E3.

It waste time and money that can be better spent on making a good product.
>>
>>26526620
I thought this for a while but they actually did announce there won't be a direct. It's literally just playable Zelda and a livestream of the treehouse playing Zelda.
Source: literally any gaming site, gamexplain for example
>>
>>26526532
Most of the prediction threads ive seen around here consisted of "It'll be starter evos at most, Legendary typings at least. Probably route1 bird/dog/rat"
Which is extremely reasonable but we'd still love to have that info. Especially Legendary typings, or trainer official names etc.
>>
>>26526620

Finally, someone with common sense.

They'd have to be mad just to waltz in there and say "Welp, here it is, the game you've all been waiting for - The Legend of Zelda - both for the Wii U and the NX. Wait, did you expect more games? See ya soon!".

Of fucking course there's more planned, but it either might or might not be as relevant as the Zelda game itself, which is why they're hyping it so much. Doesn't mean that the other games doesn't exist, but they might either be minor, or they're trying to keep it a secret for suspense, because, you know, what would E3 even be worth for if they don't have legitimate surprises?
>>
>>26526838
This isn't speculation. Nintendo has stated there will only be a treehouse livestream of Zelda and the playable demo on the show floor. There is nothing else they're hiding.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.