[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how would Z have improved on X&Y had it been released?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon-z.jpg (345 KB, 760x695) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-z.jpg
345 KB, 760x695
So how would Z have improved on X&Y had it been released?
>>
File: image.png (465 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
465 KB, 719x719
Of course it would, if it didn't why would they release it?
>>
>>26525271
Sun/Moon will have Z postgame.
>>
>>26525278
Never mind, misread.
>>
Your gay friends would have more fights and better teams.

Increased difficulty.

ORAS compatibility in terms of megas + new mega shitters

Zyguard does something.

Team Flare less pathetic, better integrated in story.
>>
>>26525271
>more competent AI teams and movesets
>leveling balanced around an improved exp share that actually keeps you properly leveled if you don't grind
>better overworld camera angles
>rollerskates able to be unbound from the circlepad, allowing for ORAS style movement and sneaking
>PokéRadar upgraded to also function like DexNav
>Male trainer customization expanded upon
>Story rewritten to make more sense
>Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde actually foreshadowed beyond a few dialogue boxes and a cave description
That's just a few improvements that could've been made.
>>
>>26525271
At the very least i'd want to see more NPC megas, expanded gym leader teams and rematches (a joke this wasn't already a feature), rivals get expanded teams
>>
>>26525271
If it was just BW inside of the cartridge.
>>
>>26525271
Opponents' mons actually having full movepools.
>>
More clothing and hair for the girl.
>>
>>26525271
Make it like the anime.
>new variation of contests
>more trainers with megas (rivals, gym leaders and E4)
>Zygarde/Team Flare become game Team Plasma 2.0
>>
>>26525368
True. Sadly, that's more effort that I expect from GF.
>>
File: image.png (648 KB, 534x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
648 KB, 534x451
>>26525271
Let's assume the action takes place around 10-15 years into the future

Tierno does a 180 due to all the bulling he received as a kid for being an annoying obese fuck and turns out to be the boss of Neo Team Flare. He attempts to destroy the world's delicate balance by enraging Xerneas and Yveltal, all in order to lure out Zygarde from his cuckshed cave and unlock his real power.

Trevor is the Pokemon Professor, he's the one responsible for giving you your starter Pokemon in Z

Shauna is missing (partially implying she has permanently moved to Alola)

Nothing about Calem/Serena since they're replaced by two new MCs. There are also two news rivals that replace Shauna/Trevor/Tierno - a new rival with competitive attitude and the opposite gender protag who's your childhood friend. So a bit like DPPt except the rival is kind of a jerk.

Korrina is the new Champion, her ace is Mega Lucario.

AZ has his own story, where you discover the story behind the old Kalos war that lead to the creation of the flower weapon. Some time traveling shenanigans are involved. Your "prize" for completing the storyline is Eternal Floette.

Battle Frontier replaces the Battle Maison in Kiloude. The empty unused space inside old Kalos "hexagon" are now filled with additional routes that make the region feel more interconnected. New gimmick features appear around the region.

Z introduces 20 new Megas, bringing the total number to 70. Kalos starters are among those who receive the final batch of Megas. Zygarde forms are obtainable in the postgame (with their own storyline), so is a Volcanion's new form (not a Mega). He's actually the second Mythical made catchable in generation 6 games after Deoxys. His storyline involves a complex dungeon set in the Kalos' Powerplant.

That's all it would take to make this game a 10/10, at least for me.
>>
- Updated dex, I would've liked better Pokemon in the first few routes.
- More battles with rivals, not just friendly battles, give them more character development, make them less annoying and more competitive.
- Actually give Shauna/other rival the Kanto starters that XY made out that they were getting when you chose yours....(like wtf)
- Have Calem/Serena with the fossil Pokemon you didn't chose (again wtf)
- Updated Gym leader teams, they were WAY too easy.
-Gym leader rebattles with different team rosters.
- Updated Elite 4 team, 4 Pokemon the first time battling them, 6 the times after that.
- Bigger post story
- MORE MALE CUSTOMIZATION!!!
- More of AZ's story.
- More about Mega Evolution, to me it seemed so eh, like you get told about it then you meet Korrina, get a mega bracelet and that's it...I'd like to know more about why some Pokemon have mega Evolutions and some don't.

As for the story, I could see it following the Anime.
Team Flare are going after Zygarde's 2 cores in order to control Zygarde 100% (I don't know, they have some device to control it) and to use it's power of life and destruction to wipe the slate clean and to start again.

- Yveltal and Xerneas have an actual in game location and have their story build up throughout the game, XY seemed like they weren't important at all and had little to no lore to them.
>>
>>26525271
>Tougher boss fights (Main antagonists, AZ, Rivals, Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champion.)
>Mega Evolutions (For Butterfree, Slowking, Froslass, Granbull, Rhyperior, Lapras, Snorlax, and Flygon preferably.)
>Challenge Modes.
>Have the Kalos equivalent to DexNav.
>New Move Tutors (For moves like Air Slash, Moonblast, Zap Cannon, Soft-Boiled, etc.)
>Extended movepools. (Delphox learning Focus Blast and Barbaracle learning Waterfall, just to name a couple.)
>More info about the war in Kalos 3,000 years ago.
>A new rival would be a jerkass, very much like Gary or Silver. Preferably a super rich Alpha Bitch.
>Any one of the Gym Leaders, Elite 4, or Champion playing a much more important role in the main plot.
>Team Flare being much more formidable foes.
>Good post-game side quests.
>Zygarde's lore and power being more thoroughly explored.
>Zygarde's Complete form has a new Ability that helps it get around Xerneas and Yveltal's immunities to it's STAB moves, while also having Aura Break's effects.
>The Legendary Birds from Kanto have dual-typed Signature Moves to benefit their STAB moves and coverage.
>>
>>26525280
pls no
>>
>>26525280
You will travel back to Kalos in the post game ala Gold/Silver
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.