[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
File: 1402942042.png (130 KB, 304x471) Image search: [Google]
1402942042.png
130 KB, 304x471
He was right.
>>
Why are his legs so damn long like a model?
>>
Pokemon hitler was right
>>
>>26522411
He's descended from giants
>>
>>26522411
Secretly a One Piece character
>>
>>26522406
>Wanted to improve the world once
>He realized the society doesn't worth it
>He became a jaded person and just wants to pull the trigger
>Convinced a bunch of retards with money to fulfill his plans and probably will betray them when the deed is done

Sounds like the ideal /pol/ user.
>>
File: archie.gif (966 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
archie.gif
966 KB, 500x280
No joke, Archie was the only one that was ever right. After taking so many classes in ecology and biology, It has become so apparent that humans really have shit all over everything imaginable and that the world is better off without them. When life only existed in the ocean (the "Primordial Sea"), none of these problems could have existed aside from the VERY rare mass extinctions. I'm glad sea level rise and stronger storms caused by humans in the future may help in returning the world back to it's unspoiled beginning.
>>
>>26522444
With that ridiculous hairstyle, I can see it
>>
File: 1464035771212.png (1001 KB, 1102x1292) Image search: [Google]
1464035771212.png
1001 KB, 1102x1292
>implying i'll stop pressing A to hear someone with a funny haircut

what did he want?
>>
>>26522470
Pokemon /pol/ and pokemon tumblr, coming spring 2020
>>
>>26522476
What's the point of a world without sentient self-aware life? It's just a bunch of beasts, incapable of properly appreciating existence.
>>
File: Pokemon ocean.png (1 MB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon ocean.png
1 MB, 900x601
>>26522503
Well, if we assume that marine mammals would survive a total flood, they are certainly capable of insight and empathy on levels very comparable to that of people. They understand who the members of their community are and what roles they play (mother, grandparents, friends etc...) and also have forms of communication that is as unique to them as people having their own voices and names. Evolution could then progress and perhaps the same problems humans caused wouldn't happen again, assuming the planet is able to survive that long.
>>
>>26522499
Used to be an enthusiastic and passionate trainer but becomes jaded over time seeing the strong take from the weak and seeing people abuse the power of Pokemon to fight and steal. Majority of Team Flare doesn't know it but all the seemingly random crimes were all parts to help him reactivate the ultimate weapon to wipe out all Pokemon and the dregs of society so that no one would ever have to fight to live and find the resources they need due to there being less population and no Pokemon to be abused.
>>
File: obitolaugh.png (14 KB, 351x331) Image search: [Google]
obitolaugh.png
14 KB, 351x331
>>26522644
Ive seen something like that elsewhere...
>>
File: galactichq2.png (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
galactichq2.png
6 KB, 256x192
>>26522431
i think you forgot true poke hitler
>>
File: 1463164421973.png (143 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
1463164421973.png
143 KB, 431x431
>>26522444
made me kek
>>
>>26522662
Lysandre was an interesting character imo but an extremely basic "good guy with bad means" archetype, especially for anime and video games, yep
>>
>>26522406
he was a shitty fucking knock-off of Cyrus
>>
Anons maybe he was right.

Everyday I wake up and think what's the point if we all eventually die? I want to live a good life and everything and I find joy in mamy things but knowing it all won't last and will disappear and so will I. It makes me wanna just die early.
>>
>>26522677
They're not even similar except in very vague terms.
>>
>>26522677
>Someone being shittier than Cyrus
>Literal autist that wants to destroy the world because he can't feel emotions
>>
>>26522406
To be honest I don't even remember what he was fighting for.
>>
>>26522724
That's because it was kept intentionally vague until the climax at Geosenge where he kind of dumps it on you.
>>
File: 1455980176510.jpg (25 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
1455980176510.jpg
25 KB, 288x467
>>26522704
>Watching Naruto
>>
>>26522704
Forgive me anon but how did you...roughly speaking miss the past decade where this was the peak of popularity? No snark.
>>
>>26522754
Because I never cared about that series until I saw some AMVs of the battle against Pain.
>>
>>26522476
"Wow humans sure are shit better raise the sea levels to punish them while killing any innocent Pokemon that thrive on Land."

Maxie was the smarter of the two even though his plan was just a hasty.
>>
>>26522782
that was in RSE, they changed their reasonings on ORAS

in ORAS Maxie became more retarded
>>
File: Water Pokemon.jpg (342 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Water Pokemon.jpg
342 KB, 800x600
>>26522782
You're right, and that would of course be nothing short of a tragedy, but ultimately I think the idea is that the planet has gotten to such a decrepit and terrible point where there isn't room for both aquatic and terrestrial life, and unfortunately, it would seem that it's aquatic life that would have to prevail, as they have existed longer and are not at the mercy of environmental changes as land organisms are.
>>
File: xanl3yrjrstuw7mojlye.jpg (951 KB, 1800x1570) Image search: [Google]
xanl3yrjrstuw7mojlye.jpg
951 KB, 1800x1570
>>26522444
>>
>>26522406
griffith tier of right
so no, fuck off
>>
File: you are wrong.png (234 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
you are wrong.png
234 KB, 500x400
>>26522406
If he were in our world, then yes he would be right. In the Pokemon world however, he was wrong. Even about the key stone with your rival, as they pull one out of their ass while you're busy trashing the Elite Four with not effort.
>>
>>26522583
Dolphins rape other animals senseless
>>
File: reversion.jpg (918 KB, 2176x1500) Image search: [Google]
reversion.jpg
918 KB, 2176x1500
>>26523044
There is next to nothing to support that they do this and anything that can be seen as anything similar to rape can be more along the lines of "sexual coercion", which is usually done so with some willingness on both sides or is basically the same as a dog humping your leg.
>>
>>26522411
He's the descendant of AZ who is physically about 8-9 feet tall, it makes sense he too would be incredibly tall.
>>
>>26522406
if by right you mean an absolute idiot then yes.
>muh beauty
>muh holocaust to save beauty

>>26522476
He was an idiot that didn't even realize what he was doing until it was too late (same for Maxie).

Cyrus was fedora core, but at least had a clear idea, which was fuck shit up.

Giovanni was basically "fuck bitches, get money"

Ghetsis wanted to conquer the world, which is still better than accidentally destroying it.
>>
>>26523868
You can easily see someone's opinion about Lysandre being fucking retarded the second they say "beauty". Like they didn't read the text or understood the character at all.

Pretty effective.
>>
>>26524706
It's nice seeing someone else who actually knows what they're talking about on this shitty board.
>>
>>26524706
But beauty is his core concern, Anon.

The shit about overpopulation and people being leeches bothers him because they detract from the beauty of the world and 'take' from it. His goal isn't to eliminate anyone who's an untermensch by his standards of education or strength or whatever the fuck that'd actually be useful, it's literally because they're fucking with his ideal aesthetics by being ugly and poor. They're blemishes.

Team Flare isn't filled with the best of the best of humanity who he thinks deserves to live, but people with money who wanted an orange suit. He doesn't even plan on saving them, anyway. His grand ideas are so half baked they're like something from some little edgelord's blog.

He wants eternal youth in X so he can outlive everybody and look good doing it or to cull everyone in Y. He even asks Diantha why she's okay with getting older when she should be young and beautiful forever because that's what actresses should be. She's worthy in his mind not because she's a champ, but because she's something to look at.

He's shallow. That's his biggest downfall outside of being an Ayn Rand reject.
>>
File: 51900637_p3_master1200.jpg (242 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
51900637_p3_master1200.jpg
242 KB, 600x847
>>26524921
But the beauty you're talking about isn't his core concern, Anon.

>His goal isn't to eliminate anyone who's an untermensch by his standards of education or strength or whatever the fuck that'd actually be useful, it's literally because they're fucking with his ideal aesthetics by being ugly and poor. They're blemishes.
This is absolutely incorrect. Lysandre wanted to eliminate people who refused to better themselves, give back to others, etc. The kind of people who would take his help for granted because he was an idealistic rich kid. He has hangups about physical beauty, yes, but his main goals were fucking never about killing the physically ugly and poor because they were physically ugly and poor. This is such a retarded misconception and I wish it'd die off already.

>He doesn't even plan on saving them, anyway.
And where did you get this idea? If you want to argue this kind of shit, at least support it with how much Lysandre didn't want to go through with his plans.

>She's worthy in his mind not because she's a champ, but because she's something to look at.
Nah. He values her physical beauty, yes, but once again, he places much more importance on her actions:

>She moves the multitudes with her excellent acting... Which is to say, she dedicates her life to making other people happy. Oh! If only everyone were like her--what a beautiful world this would be!

Notice how he mainly associates his idea of a beautiful world with her making others happy, not how hot she looks.
>>
>People till think Lysandre was primarily about literal physical beauty and not metaphorical
Is it because of the Grunts? The Grunts as usual have no idea what they're actually doing and just think they're part of a kool kids klub. They joined Lysandre because they thought he was referring to physical beauty, as power, money, and appearances are all intertwined factors in Kalos, but that was explicitly to show the shallowness of the Grunts themselves the majority of which don't understand what his true goal is.
>>
>ITT: The point of the Flare Grunt/Lysandre disconnect is too subtle for a lot of /vp/ to grasp.

Muh game for 10 year olds.

>>26525094
It is exactly because of the grunts, I'm afraid.
>>
It's not everyday you actually see people getting Team Flare.

Daily reminder

>Holo Caster
>>
>>26525392
>tfw it took me two years to fully realise they unironically put a high ranked member of team which wants to kill all the lesser ones as a media person on a network called the Holo Caster
cheeky jap cunts
>>
>>26522476
Archie and Maxie were the most evil Pokemon villains.
More sea = more Tentacools
More land = more Zubats
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.