[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me > play up to pokemon gen 4 > tried gen 5 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>be me
> play up to pokemon gen 4
> tried gen 5 and past and was dissapointed
>legitimately tried not to be a genwunner
>didn't like how long it took for new games to load
>didn't like some of the graphics in gen 5-6
>actually had no problem with pokemon designs.
> I just didn't enjoy them.
>read about sun and moon
>mfw it said I could transfer pokemon from old old games like red and blue into new games
>started having a nerdgasm
>immediately pulled out cartridges and cash and was about to buy a 3ds
>Want to kick friends ass who always plays new gens
>read more on the article
>only transfer from fucking eshop versions
>my double team snorlax is trapped in the cartridge again.
>wanted to kill someone.
>so fucking salty.

Is there a legit reason to get sun and moon? I am trying not to have prejudice against the new gens and I am trying not to be a genwunner. It isn't nostalgia that kept me from buying the new games. If there is a legit reason, I might buy them.
>>
>>26522056
>double team
yep this is a vp user
>>
Get a new Snorlax in the Eshop versions, maybe?
>nerdgasm
what is this normie-tier bullshit
>>
What do you mean by vp?
>>
I just want to know if it is wortv
>>
>>26522056
>only from eshop
Did you think you could just shove the big old gameboy cartridge into the 3DS's tender loving asshole or something?

For some reason Pokemon Bank isn't compatible with gen 4 though.
>>
I thought it was where you took the game cart to gamestop and they did shit for you. Though, how would they do the special attack and defense, because back then it was just "special"?
>>
5 seconds in google, faggot.

http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/console-guides/nintendo-3ds-guides/14646-pokemon-gameboy-rom-save-transfer-3ds-red-blue-yellow-green.html
>>
What a fucking faggot. That looked so goddamn complicated, why should I have to hack the system? Go kys rn
>>
None of us know what you consider a "legit reason." We know what we like. Most of us are excited about new pokemon and a new region. If that's not something you're interested in, then just keep on playing the same broken game over and over and over again.
>>
Lol how were the games broken? I just want to know what's going to be good about sun and moon
>>
File: 1369885538159.jpg (21 KB, 175x150) Image search: [Google]
1369885538159.jpg
21 KB, 175x150
>>26522753
>my double team snorlax is trapped in the cartridge again.
>not really i'm just too much of a lazy faggot to figure it out

Literally cry more.
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 893x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 893x1200
>>26522773
gen 1 was fine but it was undeniably broken.
>>
It's not being a lazy faggot it's just not wanting to fucking hack the system you cunt
>>
>>26522803
To be honest you are being kind of a lazy faggot.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/

This has details on everything confirmed about sun and moon up to now. if nothing there appeals to you, we're supposedly getting more info on the second. Now that we've spoonfed you kindly fuck off.
>>
Those starters look like pokemon with down syndrome
>>
>>26522762
After XY and ORAS?
There's nothing to be excited about. It's more like morbid curiosity.
>>
>>26522803
>2016
>Not having a hacked 3DS

Shit, dawg.
>>
>>26522860
This desu

And OP is the biggest crybaby in the world for being so scared of hacking his 3DS even though it's the easiest thing in the world
>>
>New games
>Long to load
Are you serious? It takes longer for older games not only to load, but saving was a pain.

>le genwun was only le good gen
>Double Team Snorlax
>nerdgasm
Off yourself OP
>>
>>26522056
>only transfer from fucking eshop versions
Well, of course OP. what did you expect? There's simply no way to connect game boys to 3DS
>>
>>26522753
>>"why should i have to hack the system?"
because you fucking want your cartridge ass pokemon on a newer game and it is literally impossible to do so any other way? go k YOUR s, buddy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.