[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts/expectations/hopes for b/w remakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Thoughts/expectations/hopes for b/w remakes
>>
>>26521220
I'm pretty sure D/P will have the next remake.
>>
File: snugemmers.png (110 KB, 910x892) Image search: [Google]
snugemmers.png
110 KB, 910x892
They're not happening
>>
>>26521238
What if..... They were remaked as the same games? Since they were both ds games and said to be connected. It could be hg/Ss all over again. You could pick which side you want to start
>>
>We could have had a Unova trilogy
>>
They should do Black 0 and White 0 instead. We'd already have the issue of whether to remake BW1 or BW2 and what to do with the content in one but not the other, this would walk around that and go the only direction they can to expand the Unova plot by going into the distant past of the fued between the siblings where the complete dragon existed and when there possibly could've been villains since Ghetsis is locked up for good, as well as without making it so people have to go back to play generation old games if they want to understand the plot.
>>
>>26521220
>>26521256
why do you insist on using a tripcode
>>
>>26521347
Because I can
>>
>>26521220
>not EbonyBlack and IvoryWhite
>>
>>26521347
He needs the attention
>>
>>26521357
Alright, I'm just going to filter you. You okay with that?
>>
>>26521238
>implying they wouldnt remake gen 1/ frlg first
>>
>>26521256

They're not connected you mong
>>
>>26521220
Quit trying to be the new goofag with your gen5 shilling.
You are just making it worse for yourself
>>
>>26521361
>not NiggerBlack and MasterraceWhite
>>
>not Ideal Black and True White

Did you faggots even play the games?
>>
>>26523714
They wouldnt.
>>
>>26524773
are you sure about that, anon ?

Can you look at gamefreak's history of fuckery and tell me that is something they wouldn't do?
>>
I want a Gen 1/2/3 remake with them all connected.
>>
>>26524749
Those sound even worse than the names in the OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.