[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a pokemon can grant eternal life >evil team isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: N's dad.jpg (33 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
N's dad.jpg
33 KB, 400x480
>a pokemon can grant eternal life
>evil team isn't about finding immortality

>muh beautiful woooorld
>>
>>26521188
How the fuck did Lysanfaggot capture this fuck?
>>
>>26521299
I mean, besides being enormous he's just a guy.
>>26521188
The ultimate weapon had a dual nature, created to give eternal life but AZ had it repurposed to destroy in order to end the war in Kalos. Lysandre's goal was to lower the population and destroy all Pokemon in order to hypothetically put an end to conflict. The eternal life aspect of the ultimate weapon had nothing to do with his plan
>>
>>26521188
That is kinda weird now I think about it. Team Falre should've tried to cause a mass genocide in Y and give themselves eternal life in X.
>>
>>26521491
isn't that literally what they do?
>>
>>26521491
Eh, it was weird in DPP too with how Cyrus wanted to create a new "world" but was capable of using either Dialga or Palkia even though he probably could have just done what he wanted with Palkia. It's kind of the issue with having one team for two legendaries that typically stand for opposite things. The team's goals are probably inherently going to lean one way or the other without some amount of interpretation.
>>
>>26521510
They are just so out of the way and unimportant/uniteresting that the thought never even passes peoples minds
>>
>>26521510
In X, instead of destroying you with the ultimate weapon, he threatens you with eternal life, forcing you to live forever like AZ (who was not shown to be very happy with his eternal life) until Lysandre's perfect world is created or you see the end of the current, ugly world. But in both games his plan is to nuke Pokemon and most non-Team Flare members in order to reduce the populate and remove the reason (resources) and means (Pokemon) for conflict.
>>
>>26521299
He was probably too depressed to give a shit.
>>
WHO THE FUCK MADE GIANT CLOTHES FOR THIS FUCKER
>>
>>26521569
Leavanny
>>
>>26521569
being alive for 3000 years really expands your skill set.
>>
>>26521188
>>26521458
>>26521491
Lysandre literally says in X that he will give himself and Team Flare eternal life, as well as curse the protagonist with it.

Was /vp/ always this illiterate?
>>
>>26521641
I played X and this is literally not the case. His overall plan is exactly the same. The only change comes when you foil him (and I think a throwaway line during an earlier interaction with Diantha). His last ditch effort is to give himself and the player eternal life so that his plans eventually come to fruition anyway in X and to commit murder suicide by overloading the ultimate weapon in Y
>>
>>26521641
Not who you're replying to but I never knew that. Charizard y is so much better, everyone calls y the egdy game but look at Charizard x. I don't care what legendary I get because I never use them.
>>
>>26521687
Call me stupid, but eternal life sounds weird
Seeing you family die, your friends, your pets, anybody you know shall die before you.

Even the civilization, you shall suffer wars, famine, plagues.

Lyssandre threatens us with the ultimate curse, and even worse, he shall be inmortal too, at the end, you shall share the world with the one who cursed you.
>>
>>26521788
That was the purpose of the eternal life (and probably why they had AZ around, to show you that it was in this context meant to be a bad thing so it could stand on equal footing with being, you know, outright killed by Yveltal's power), yes
>>
>>26521813
Is Yveltal the edgiest pokemon?
>Red and black color scheme
>Has the power of death and destruction
>Dark type
>Some kind of bird of prey
>Signature move is Oblivion Wing
>Dark Aura
The only thing it's missing is being a dragon and having some blades somewhere
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.