[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>y extender nuestro reino hasta Cholula What did they mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>y extender nuestro reino hasta Cholula

What did they mean by this?
>>
Nothing exactly... Cholula is just a mexican city. The latin spanish dub is made in México, so it is full of these kind of "jokes".
>>
>>26517498
They're just advertising hot sauce. Not much to it.
>>
>>26517498
Cholula is a hot sauce brand
>>
The Latin Spanish dub was GOAT
>>
>>26517498
Beaner shit, it usually doesn't means anything.
I am being serious, try speaking with a mexican, 80% of whatever they say is useless meaningless shit.
Unless they plan on stealing your shit, then they actually mean it.
>>
File: 1444504612521.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444504612521.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>26517984
>>
>>26517970
Esto, siendo honestos.
>>
>>26517984
Typical Trump supporter.
>>
Mexicans are filthy people in every sense of the word.

Did you know Mexicans use wipe their asses with their bare hands and then they just smear the shit on the wall?

No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands!

And then they EAT with their hands!

Filthy, nasty people.
>>
>>26521180
Indians do that too but cook with their poopy hands, infecting others. However, poo inloos are basically immune to everything because of the corpse and shit river
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.