[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the truck for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
What was the truck for?
>>
M E W
E͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏E
W E M
>>
>>26517062
Scrapped sidequest. The keys to it are on one of the slot machines.
>>
>>26517062
To load supplies for the S.S. Anne
>>
>>26517062
In the glove compartment is a masterball holding a mew that knows crabhammer.
>>
>>26517062
to trigger your autism
>>
To get mew
>>
File: Dittoman.jpg (3 KB, 146x173) Image search: [Google]
Dittoman.jpg
3 KB, 146x173
>>26517096
>Dittoman driving the truck

D E E P E S T L O R E
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
For sex
>>
>>26518151
Not this shit again
>>
>>26517062

Nothing.
>>
Set decoration.
>>
>>26517062
To transport goods through long distances.
>>
>>26517062
For trolling.

>The CAPTCHA is about trucks
>>
>>26517062
traving.
>>
>>26517062
The guys making the map probably didn't realize it was out of view on the tiny screen of the GB.
>>
>>26517096
mew lad
>>
Leftover assets from a beta map they forget to remove.
>>
File: despair.jpg (55 KB, 320x474) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
55 KB, 320x474
>>26517062
Why can't I push the truck? Mew's supposed to be under it. Mew
is
supposed
to be
under

it.
>>
Today is the 151st day of the year, so I must answer: MEW!
>>
>>26519902

>CAPTCHA is mew
>>
>>26518151
Mew can't learn Crabhammer
>>
File: 1388229935980.jpg (84 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1388229935980.jpg
84 KB, 550x413
>>26524463
>Today is the 151st day of the year
>>
>>26526182
Mew can learn any move.
just because there is no TM available of a move does not mean that mew cannot learn it.
>>
>>26526237
repeat after me

MEW
CAN NOT
LEARN
CRABHAMMER
>>
>>26526245

You've been disprove several freaking times by the Pokédex.

It doesn't matter, what a fan says.
What's canon is canon.

Fans didn't create Pokémon.
>>
>>26526278
Fuck off mewtist
>>
>>26526278
there is no Mew that knows Crabhammer in canon.

but you say there is one. you are making a pokemon that does not exist

Fans didn't create Pokemon
>>
>>26526182
MEW CAN LEARN CRABHAMMER!!

only in gen II though and only through a convoluted series of steps

1 get a krabby/kingler
that knows crabhammer.

2 mystery gift with a friend

3 that friend takes a smeargle to the trainer house in viridian city, battles kingler to sketch crabhammer

4 level smeargle to learn sketch again

5 mystery gift again

6 take mew to the trainer house, transform into smeargle, sketch crabhammer

mew now knows crabhammer after the battle. this only works in gen II

Can't this also be done in Gen 4 by using the Rage Glitch?

1. Get a Smeargle and make it Sketch Rage and Crabhammer

2. Teach Mew Transform

3. Enter a Double Battle with Mew and Smeargle

4. Have Mew Transform into Smeargle and use rage

5. Once it says "rage is building", win the battle

6. Mew will now have Smeargle's moveset, and therefore Crabhammer.

Not only that, but since Sketch is very versatile, that means Mew really can learn any move, since you just need to replace Crabhammer with a desired move and make Smeargle Sketch it!
>>
>>26526306
glitches are not canon
>>
>>26526299

The Pokédex says Mew learn every move.

So It's official. No matter what you say.
>>
>>26526343
but my Mew can't learn Crabhammer

the Pokedex is bullshit.

show me a Mew that knows Crabhammer without the help of glitches
>>
File: baki010.jpg (147 KB, 366x508) Image search: [Google]
baki010.jpg
147 KB, 366x508
I just looked it up.

crabhammer is not on the list of moves mew can learn.
>>
>>26526399

I don't need to.

The Pokédex says Mew learn every move.
>>
The Pokedex says a lot of exaggerated things and the descriptions make no sense.

Also it is written on the spot as soon as you see a new species, as if you can know the whole history of a creature by looking at it for 2 seconds.
>>
>>26526467
trying to explain anything to Richard the Mewtist™ is like playing chess with a pigeon
>>
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/151.shtml

see for your selves.
Mew cannot learn Crabhammer.
>>
>>26526448

Can't you read?
Mew learn every move.

I didn't say this. The Pokédex does.

If you have problems with that.
Then go whine to Game freak about it.
>>
>>26526791
Mew don't learn every move.
Mew can't learn Crabhammer.
If Pokedex is right, then why Mew can't learn Crabhammer? Answer that.
>>
File: 1458119953658.png (219 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1458119953658.png
219 KB, 408x469
>>26526808
Anon's got a point, you know?

The dex says a lot of crazy and convoluted lore, which is cool, by really the game is based on its mechanics not its lure.
>>
It was for this

Aidanlphotography.weebly.com
>>
I was 9, I think? I remember seeing the ocean on the sides of the boat on my first playthrough of blue. So when I replayed I thought... hey what if I get cut from the guy at the end, but don't get off the ship? So I found one of the trainers on the boat and allowed him to beat me. It was done, I had discovered a way to keep the boat docked FOREVER. Of course I still knew that it had the areas to surf to, and there it was... A random fucking truck? I didn't even know it was there before I did it. So years passed and I looked it up and people said mew was behind it or some shit? I tried using strength etc but nope. To me that truck symbolizes mystery, something that games now lack. We are spoiled by the internet mostly, by the games own advertisements and by our own curiosity here on VP and theory crafting alone.

I miss surprizes, I miss mystery, I miss being able to explore etc. So that truck represents those qualities.

/deep
>>
>>26526808

Go whine to Game freak about it.

They created Pokémon. I didn't.
>>
>>26527159
Answer the damn question.

If Pokedex is right, then why Mew can't learn Crabhammer?
>>
>>26527178
Not him, but because there's no TM or Tutor that teaches it.
>>
>>26527201
then you agree that the pokedex is wrong?
>>
>>26527178
Not that guy but pretty sure his point is, Mew CAN learn Crabhammer. Just because you are unable to teach it to Mew, doesn't mean it can't learn it.
>>
>>26526182
Mew can learn everything
>>
>>26527216
your stoopid

GOTEEM
>>
>>26530513

He doesn't know that learning mechanics are non-canon or at least, It's currently inaccurate and exist outside of Pokémon lore.
>>
>>26526890
I can totally relate but for other games such as Ruby/Sapphire or Gta San Andreas...internet ruined all the mistery
>>
>>26530790
Some games still have it, even with the Internet, like Dark Souls. But it's way tougher to pull off nowadays.

Also, for quite a few months after the release of X/Y there was a shitton of speculation because the miners hadn't cracked the games' code yet and no one knew what was behind the power plant's locked doors or what the hell was up with the ghost girl or the mysterious messages in the train station.
>>
>>26517062
Someone spent a lot of time making the sprite and they didn't want to hurt his feelings so they put it in the game someplace out of the way
>>
>>26530513
No. Not canon.
>>
>>26530638
Of all the game rules the anime violates, no Pokemon retains more than 4 moves at one time. Yes, there are times when they use several moves in a single episode (Krabby once used eight or nine moves in the only battle it was ever in) but this could just be it LEARNING moves very rapidly (it did also evolve in this battle; and again, was its first battle. Levels dont exist, but that doesnt mean Krabby wasnt gaining literal experience) but even in these cases, the pokemon will never be seen using a move used earlier than the most recent 4.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.