[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times when Pokemon has gotten you into trouble. >2001-ish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: thumbnail_IMG_0680.jpg (32 KB, 429x308) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0680.jpg
32 KB, 429x308
ITT: Times when Pokemon has gotten you into trouble.
>2001-ish
>be about eight or nine
>Played through Pokemon Silver, defeated Red, etc.
>One day, my five year old little brother and I get in a fight over something (I think it had something to do with trading cards)
>We are screaming at each other in our living room while my mother is in the other room ignoring us and watching Korean Soap operas
>Suddenly, my brother's face goes stoic and blank
>One word comes out of his mouth in a flat, emotionless tone
>"Deletion."
>He starts walking towards my Game Boy Color like he's possessed
>He knows how much I enjoy my game, because I always play it in the car next to him, and frequently I beg of him and my other family members not to ever delete my game
>I start to panic, I don't want my days of work to be gone just because of a petty argument
>Thinking with instinct only, I dash to my brother, who is now turning on my game

Continued.
>>
File: IMG_0679.jpg (97 KB, 900x805) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.jpg
97 KB, 900x805
>>26516523

>Overreacting, I shoulder bash him into the couch a la Wario, Game Boy flies onto the carpet
>He screeches, and without saying another word, he climbs to the top of the couch and tries to body slam me, his arms and legs completely outstretched
>He misses me entirely, and every anterior body part of his makes contact with the floor simultaneously, creating a reverberating THUMP
>He just lays there, looking sideways with this thousand eye stare and half-open mouth as my mother immediately runs into the room
>Almost as soon as he sees my mom, he begins howling and accusing me of fighting him
>I deny it, plea for self-defense regarding my game, but she doesn't care
>Grounded for a week without video games or computer, brother gets to play my Pokemon game now
>Surprisingly, he didn't delete it, but he accidentally released my Feraligatr and my Ampharos because he can't read, and didn't do much else other than get to Route 32
>mfw I realized that he didn't even know how to delete the game since no one ever told him HOW to delete it, and because he can't fucking read

I was lucky that he chose Continue over New Game. He probably got bored after one play.
>>
What is a combo breaker?
>>
>>26516548
Yet another thing that you fail at.
>>
File: 1464116267184.jpg (11 KB, 227x229) Image search: [Google]
1464116267184.jpg
11 KB, 227x229
>>26516539
>Overreacting, I shoulder bash him into the couch a la Wario, Game Boy flies onto the carpet
>>
>>26516523
>>26516539

So, autism thread?
>>
You remember the holographic, first edition Machamp that was in the starter pack? During recess, Daniel tried trading me an Onix for mine. "Onix is stronger. Machamp can't life it up." Because of you, the teacher saw us and took our cards away.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0149.jpg (20 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0149.jpg
20 KB, 481x360
>>26516523
I just remembered another story I have.

>2000-ish
>be about seven or eight
>My dad comes home from work with a How to Draw Pokemon Book after school
>Me and my brother are eager, imagine drawing Squirtle, Slowpoke, etc. exactly like the cartoon
>While my dad is going to get pencils and paper, I find a pen and skip to the Dragonite page
>See the step one drawing, and mistake it for a space for people to practice drawing the full picture, like a guide or connect the dots
>I use my pen and write in the book itself, trying to copy the adjacent Dragonite picture as closely as possible
>Dad comes back with pencils and paper & sees me doodling in the book
>He gets pissed off, assuming that I was trying to ruin the book or something
>Get sent to my room without dinner, I never see the book again
>My drawfaggotry remains stunted to this day
>>
>>26516539
>brother gets to play my Pokemon game now
your parents are shit.
>>
>>26516523
Uh, I got my DS taken in High School for playing Diamond in class like the autist I am. That's about it.
>>
ITT: things that never happened
>>
>>26516604
>the teacher saw us and took our cards away.
Did the teacher give them back or did you never see those cards again? Isn't that theft? How the fuck is taking away that kind of shit as a teacher even legal?
>>
>>26516600
Autism wasn't invented in 2001.
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 633x155) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20 KB, 633x155
>>26516950
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>26516979
Yes, you autist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.