[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new game plus >you go through roughly the same story,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Introducing....jpg (22 KB, 425x292) Image search: [Google]
Introducing....jpg
22 KB, 425x292
>new game plus
>you go through roughly the same story, with which ever pokemon you'd like
>all story-relevant battles, like against a rival, a gym leader, or villain are Flat Battles

Yes/No?
>>
what do you mean by 'which ever pokemon you like'
Do you mean the player gets to choose a team at the beginning without searching? Or just that every national dex mon was available?
>>
>>26515860
No, i mean you can use whichever pokemon you've captured and trained up until now

Most times when someone brings up the idea of "New Game +" they say pokemon you had captured from before should be restricted until you beat the league again
>>
what are flat battle?
>>
>>26516255
flat battle is when you restrict the levels to 50, like in the battle subway in bw
I personally wouldn't like this NG+ feature because I feel like it invalidates training/grinding
>>
>>26516306
>I feel like it invalidates grinding
oh no
>>
>>26516306
But that's the point
You can still go wherever you want on the map, but you get the chance of beating the story again, but in a way that's more about forethought and choices in units/moves, rather than just overleveling
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.