[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sort of new environment are you interested in seeing in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What sort of new environment are you interested in seeing in the new region?
Personally I feel like there hasn't ever been a proper jungle if any so I'm hoping since it's a tropical region we will get a proper one this time around.
>>
>>26512977
I'd love to have to use cut for every step

But for real it'd be cool as fuck. I want to see a river done, like a legit massive river the MC surfs down that has villages and cool shit to explore when you go to shore. Hold me /vp/ I want it too much now
>>
File: tumblr_o7l1ilmwzp1qdjcg5o1_1280.png (379 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7l1ilmwzp1qdjcg5o1_1280.png
379 KB, 600x600
Bampu
>>
>>26512977
an actual volcanic dungeon with lava pools below and vents.

idgaf if its dangerous, itd be badass
>>
A jungle would definitely be really cool, and I feel there's a very good chance we'll get one.
>>
a maze-like mangrove forest
>>
I don't think anything could get me interested after we just had Hoenn.
>>
>>26513721
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAZES ARE TOO HARD, MY TODDLER WON'T UNDERSTAND, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'd love a massive jungle area too. Two routes with a gym city in the middle would be enough.
>>
>>26513733
i just want a mangrove it doesn't have to be a maze
>>
>>26513729
Not even a tropical region except done right?
>>
>>26513759
Define "done right".
>>
>people actually think Hoenn was tropical
>>
>>26513759
We will see.
If it's full of locations that haven't been done yet, like
>>26513721
I'd be 100% OK with it.
And I'm not shitting on Hoenn either, I'm just afraid they'll feel too similar.
>>
Less linear and more expansive routes.
>>
>>26513762
As in actually looking tropical. Hoenn didn't looks tropical at all. The jungle routes around Fortree were probably meant to evoke jungle but then they used pinetrees models and It ended up not getting that feel right. Underwater was pretty neat but it's not enough to carry the theme by itself

Also, for some reason the map was pretty much 1:1 from the original game while the character model is like 3 times bigger and the region feels smaller than ever. Also could've done with less blockiness. Hell did Hoenn even have Palmtrees anywhwere? That's a staple of a tropical setting

Alola ditching the chibi models an GF's growing experience with 3D makes me believe we might finally get a tropical-looking region
>>
It sounds to me that Hoenn is like living on the Gulf. A common mistake, really.
>>
>>26513780
Hoenn isn't tropical stop spreading this meme. It's sub tropical which is very different
>>
>>26513506
This desu
>>
>>26512977
It just dawned on me that due to the Battle Frontiers as well as Battle Zone and Frontier Access, Johto and Sinnoh are the only regions with Jungle like areas so far.

How likely is it that Alola has a jungle?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.