[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that every gen has it's good and bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: psyduck.jpg (62 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
psyduck.jpg
62 KB, 500x351
So we can all agree that every gen has it's good and bad pokemon. The real question is what gen has the best good pokemon and which one has the worst bad pokemon?

Personally I'm inclined to say Gen 2 had the best good pokemon and Gen 5 had the worst bad pokemon.
>>
gen 2 is half babies/evos of gen 1 pokemon and regular looking brown animals
>>
>>26509819
I agree that Gen ll has the best coolmons. But for me, sinnoh has the worst shitmons (burmy line is a perfect example).
>>
>>26509856
Burmy line is boring and forgettable but not repulsive like the Conkeldurr line, Samurott, The 3 musketeers + Keldeo and the Woobat line
>>
>>26509819
Gen 1 had most of the best cool Mons IMO but gen 2 is a close second. Gen 5 easily has the most bad designs
>>
>>26509850
we're not talking about the middling designs here, basically best coolmons and worst shitmons
>>
>>26509893
Burmy line, glameow line, finneon line, stunky line, the fossils, etc. They're forgetable and ugly, AND they're unusable shit; that makes them shitmons in both design and usability.

The Gen V ones are ugly, but at least they're useful in battles. These are way more popular than most of sinnoh's pokemon that aren't a evo of a previously existent mon.
>>
>>26509961
I like the stunky line a lot actually. Sinnoh really did drop the ball on Pokemon that weren't related to previous lines though, like to a greater extend that Johto because while Johto's were useless at least nearly all the designs were great.
>>
worst is a tie between 4 and 5.

best imo is between gen 2 and gen 6
>>
>>26509819
>Personally I'm inclined to say Gen 2 had the best good pokemon and Gen 5 had the worst bad pokemon.
About how i feel, gen 2 had a lot of nice designs. Gen 5, while it also had a lot of nice designs like Cinccino and Galvantula, had pieces of shit like the genies and Watchog
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.