[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poke confessions? I used my first ever masterball on a tangela
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1404263373741.jpg (70 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1404263373741.jpg
70 KB, 500x600
poke confessions?

I used my first ever masterball on a tangela cuz i couldnt catch it. i caught mewtwo with a greatball
>>
I bought Pokemon Colosseum for Jirachi and nothing more.
>>
When I first started Playing pokemon, OG gold btw, I tossed all my pokeballs thinking that's how I'd catch shit. I also pronounced potions "pot ins".
>>
>>26508860
whishcash is better.
>>
i hack legit pokemon because the gambling is bullshit

i cant pick a different starter in any game at all. its charmander, cyndaquil, froakie and torchic or nothing, except for the gen that has a fighting pig in it. i didnt mind not having either 3 of them
>>
When I was little I got my first Pokemon game, Soul Silver.
I played my heart out, literally until my eyes were filled with tears from looking at the screen for too long.
I looked back on my old Soul Silver....
My team was complete bullshit.
Blaziken, Infernape, Tyflosion, Flareon, Raichu and Latios.
I was very confused.
I check my trainer card, flip it over.
Signiture:
CHRIS THE FIRE TYPE GYM LEADER
Written in what looked like Alien Pyrogliphics.
>>
>>26512698
>gambling
Not even a hackshamer, but this jesus christ this is retarted
>>
File: w60pWtd.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
w60pWtd.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>>26508860
My first shiny was a shiny Magikarp in Platinum, which stupid me evolved without knowing HG/SS would devalue it.

Knowing HG/SS was going to come out and I could get another, I traded it to my friend for his genuine level 100 Lucario because he had no idea.
>>
I do RNG abuse in all generations.
Since I also master EV training and gen moveset fusing, I'm able to get some beast legal pokémon with some exotic movesets.

AMA
>>
>>26513366
>When I was little
>Soul Silver
Someone needs to leave
>>
>>26508860

AGNPH ruined my childhood.

And then I grew the fuck up.
>>
>>26513366

>little
>Soul Silver

>>>/out/

>>26513512

Agreed.

>>26513477

gr8 b8 m8

No but seriously, hang yourself.
>>
>>26508860
I had no idea Trapinch was part of the Flygon line. ive been looking for Vibravas this whole time and never realized i could just get trapinches
>>
>>26513594
>memes R us
>>
>>26508860
I caught mewtwo at first try with a Pokéball in Pokémon Red
>>
File: 542.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
542.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>26508860
i thought the master ball was the only way to catch Abra because it was not possible to reduce its HP

that kid who had it told me that
>>
>>26512698
>Hack
>Legit
>Gambling
>Except for the gen that has a fighting pig in it
>>
>>26513366
I know this is suppose to be a sfw board but that doesn't mean you should be here.
>>
>Find a copy of Pokemon sapphire on the ground in middle school
>Tell the teachers like the dumbass kid I was
>They took it to try and find they owner
>They probably just put it in lost and found and some shitstain lied and said it was his
>I could have had that
I still think about it
>>
When I was little someone told me you get snorlax to above lv 100. So I was trying to figure out the secrets to do it.
>>
I really like gardevoir and I don't want to fuck it. The gardevoir I've had since gen 3 is a male
>>
>>26513366
>pyroglyphics
>>
>>26508860

What the fuck is that?
>>
>>26514850
You actually can. In my old copy of blue, you could sometimes find a snorlax when doing the missingno cheat that was level 125. He dropped down to 100 whenever he battles anyone.
>>
My first pokemon games were diamond and pearl because I thought that they were the first pokemon games ever. Somehow, as someone who owned a Game Boy, GBC and GBA, I didn't realize that the main-series pokemon games existed prior to them.

I wondered why it took them so long to make a game like Coliseum after I played Stadium. I saw RSE in stores, but I thought that they were some dumb spinoff of the "main series" that had something to do with gemstones. And I always just relied on my parents to just pick up random games for me before that time.
>>
>>26516166
>>
>>26508860
>I fap to pokemon
>I caught moltres in Original Red with a masterball becuase I was running out of battery and didn't saved in 2hrs.
>I often relate real life animals to pokemon
>I like the current season of the pokemon anime
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.