[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it gets Drain Punch in ORAS >doesn't get elemental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: slurpuff.gif (131 KB, 68x70) Image search: [Google]
slurpuff.gif
131 KB, 68x70
>it gets Drain Punch in ORAS
>doesn't get elemental punches
For what purpose?
>>
>>26508339
Bro if your cream is on fire you need to see somebody. If your cream is icy, you need to throw it out. If your cream has bullets you might live with some suspicious people.
>>
ORAS were rushed as shit. Simple as that.
>>
>>26510476
>1 year of devlopment
>>
>>26509344
>cream on fire
creme brulee

>cream is icy
ice cream

>cream has bullets
then you've iced that guy... to cone a phrase
>>
>>26510476
I wouldn't say they were rushed.

I think we just had abnormally high expectations because we had nostalgia glasses on.

I actually prefer the non-remakes of each generation more on average for that very reason, I've come to realize.
>>
>>26510476
Its literally a boolean value though.

Its a balancing issue. Belly drum elemental punches is op.
>>
>>26510637
Not just belly drum but Unburden on top of that too.
>>
>>26510651
Broken things get those moves. I don't see why this particular broken thing couldn't get it too.
>>
>>26510543
No. They were rushed.

Having a fucking post game isn't "abnormally high expectations." This is revisionist history at its finest; EVERYONE assumed these games would have a BF at the very least.
>>
>>26510637
It wouldn't be the first pokémon to get it.

>>26512124
I always assumed ORAS didn't have a BF because they're remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, not Emerald.
>>
>>26514026

>they're remakes of ruby and sapphire, not emerald

This meme again .That's complete horsecrap and you know it. Not even GF dared to give this as a BS reason(albeit their reason was still BS) but that is not a reason. See: HGSS.
>>
File: 1463537558149.png (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463537558149.png
70 KB, 600x600
>>26514505

Different anon and not really excusing the lack of an ORAS Battle Frontier. But this is a bad comparison. The Battle Frontier in HGSS was literally just a copy paste of the one in Platinum and likely would have never had one if Platinum didn't have it already made for HGSS to reuse. So Including one in oras would involve needing it to be made from scratch since one wasn't clearly made in XY (and funny thing, they did EXACTLY the same thing and copypasted the battle maison to ORAS since XY lacks a third installment's extra content) for them to reuse. Unless you're talking about the suicune sidequest, which in that case you're comparing a small apple to a rather large orange.
>>
>>26514782

Nah I wasn't comparing to the HGSS BF, but to the Silver aspects in general that were in HGSS
>>
>>26508339
Drain punch to hit steel and recover BD health.

E-punches on with 4x attack is too OP
>>
>>26516466
Charizard gets Belly drum and the punches and better coverage and has better stats than Slurpuff. I don't think they care about making pokémon balanced.
I just wanted to my bro to be viable.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.