[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feel like replaying HGSS >no reusable TMs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fts.jpg (58 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
fts.jpg
58 KB, 311x283
>feel like replaying HGSS
>no reusable TMs
>>
File: IMG_20160528_163258~01.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_163258~01.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Kekkles
>>
I love the region but the leveling is awful. It promotes sticking to a single pokemon instead of rising 4 or 5 different ones.

>>26507605
>dude hack lmao
>>
>>26507605
It's a must with the shitty move distribution in that game.
>>
>>26507534
ANONS OF /VP/ I NEED YOUR HELP

So I want to play HGSS on Desmume but this shit keeps happening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdDeADdztC8

Please, the patch that you could use to disable it no longer works :(
>>
>>26507712
Buy the fucking game you god damn poorfag
>>
>>26507712
>Not enjoying playing as missigno
>>
I don't feel like playing old games for this
>>
>>26507712
Save and restart game.
>>
>>26507605
>cheating in a kids game
>>
>>26507534
>10000 coins for fucking flamethrower

yeah nah
>>
>>26507712
It's a known issue with all emulators. Simply restart the game from your last save.

Protip: save often
>>
>>26507816
There used to be a patch though. I found out about it recently, but it's been taken down for a long time.
>>
>>26507534
Why do you need reusable TMs? Jeez you newfags are so spoiled.
>>
>>26507534
>try to replay Soul Silver
>EVERYTHING is in ALL CAPS
>shitty Pokémon distribution
>boring trainer battles
>SAVING A LOT OF DATA...
I gave up and played Sacred Gold instead, at least it fixes all of the above.
>>
>>26507534
Then play GSC then.
>>
>>26507835
It was never 100% unfucked.
>>
>>26507642
>but I don't wanna put any effort into my teams! I wanna just waltz through the game like a filthy casual
>>
>>26507534
TM management in earlier games was great and actually made you plan your team layout more, even if just marginally.

Infinite TMs are a godsend when you take competitive play into the equation though, but for single player I preferred the old system.
>>
>>26507806
>It's a feature in V
>Considered cheating

I don't see it that way.
>>
>>26507605
Mind sharing the code? Unlimited TM usage was one of the best changes Gen V made.
>>
>>26508054
Pokemon is for casuals no matter how you look at it. And I'm sorry if I dont have fun beating the same pokemon in the grass for hours just to fill a bar slowly and feel good about myself. I'd do that if my effort wasnt best spent elsewhere.
>>
The speed is really bad. I've been spoiled by fast forwarding ROMs
>>
File: Unamused rampy.png (16 KB, 210x204) Image search: [Google]
Unamused rampy.png
16 KB, 210x204
>>26507534
>Start HG
>Decide to get a zubat, cause crobat is awesome
>Give it roost because crobat will be bulky
>Crobat reks most of the game
>Feel good about my choice
>Finish Kanto
>Decide to make a team of my favourites
>Get my friend to trade me my scyther and get a scizor, give it swords dance and a competitive set
>Sweet
>Get a gliscor
>Come to the realization most of its good gen IV sets require roost
>"No problem, I'll just chain breed!"
>Spend 4 days catching a wingul due to event randomness, and a surskit due to the block garbage in the safari
>Get crobat to mate
>Egg hatches
>Turns out only males can pass TM moves pre-gen VI
>Why

I ended up having to give gliscor a sandstorm set, wich isnt too bad, mostly because gliscor is awesome. But godamn it, I was so pissed when I found out
>>
>>26507605
No TM 06? Wtf
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.