[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cookie Cutter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The Abyss Bekons.jpg (7 KB, 109x123) Image search: [Google]
The Abyss Bekons.jpg
7 KB, 109x123
Ok /vp/ let's have some fun, name the most cookie cutter smogon/vgc team from each generation.
>>
>>26507480
gen II has the skarm/bliss core, with Raikou and Snorlax.
>>
>>26507480
Gen 1

Chansey
Tauros
Starmie
Dragonite
Gengar
Rhydon

Gen 2

Skarmory
Blissey
Tyranitar
Misdreavus
Suicune
Espeon

Gen 3

Breloom
Swampert
Jirachi
Gengar
Salamence
Blissey
>>
File: 1454172428585.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1454172428585.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>26509108
>literally no Snorlax on that Gen 2 team
>>
>>26509108
Gen 4

Weavile
Azelf
Lucario
Zapdos
Roserade
Machamp
>>
Gen 5

That's hard. Weather teams dominated the OU, but individually,

Blaziken
Espeon
Ferrothorn
Landorus
Jellicent
Dragonite
>>
>>26509108
>No Snorlax on the Gen II team
Confirmed for never having played Gen II ever
>>
>>26509401
I didn't like having two repeating types so I would choose between snorlax and blissey.
>>
>>26509423
So you decided not to choose the Pokémon which was the most prominent and arguably one of the most powerful at the time?
>>
>>26509108

Add Pin Missile Jolteon to Gen I. Psychics were broken a fuck and Jolteon was the only good mon with a SE attack for Mewtwo.
>>
>>26509391

Needs a rain sweeper. Kingdra or Kabutops.
>>
>VGC'16
P.Don
Xerneas
Mega Salamence
Mega Kangaskhan
Smeargle
Talonflame
>>
>>26509485
>two megas on the same team
>>
>>26507480

>Gen 1: Reign of the 7 Kings
Tauros: king of Body Slam
Chansey: king of Special
Alakazam: king of Thunder Wave 1
Starmie: king of Thunder Wave 2
Exeggutor: king of status
Rhydon/Golem: kings of Rock

>Gen 4: Post-Platinum Stress Disorder
Scizor: Burrito Punch
Salamence: RIP Dragonite's one gimmick: the button
Rotom-H/W: RIP all other Ghost types
Lucario: John GameFreak's favorite son
Heatran: John Smogon's favorite son
Azelf: Azolf Hitler & the sneaky pebbles

Gen 4 changed a lot through its time. Garchomp was a beast unleashed for the better part in its early stages and just when we were free from its wrath. Platinum released. Along with stuff like Latias being unbanned, then banned, and finally ending with Salamence's ban a month prior to Black/White. Gen 1 is funny.
>>
>>26509727
It's VGC, you bring six and pick four.
>>
>>26509391
blaziken was uber in gen 5
landorus was too but i don't remember if lando-t was
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.