[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a chance that Ash will win the league and we get finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1400721937375.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1400721937375.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
main character/anime or at least a time-skip and he is at least 16+`?

please let the anime grow up...
>>
my dad is a writer for the tv show and he said:

>ash wins the league and goes on to train at the Battle Chateau
>Ash beats Diantha in the final round of his Chateau
>then he gets invited to the Champion League (filler arc between games)
>all of his old rivals are there including Paul, Ritchie and Gary (who won the Kanto League)

He then told me that Ash and Misty reunite and get married and Serena falls off a cliff somewhere in Johto, then their kid is the new hero.
>>
>>26506162
is this the new john gamefreak
>>
No.
Pokemon isn't meant to be watched for longer than maybe three seasons by one person. It's just there to promote the games.
>>
>>26506162
Do we get filler episodes recounting the event of Serenas fall 127 Hours-style?
>>
>>26506195

Yeah!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.