[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK guys I need your help X / Y or Rubis Omega what would I buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4sweat.jpg (121 KB, 417x318) Image search: [Google]
4sweat.jpg
121 KB, 417x318
OK guys I need your help
X / Y or Rubis Omega what would I buy and why? I've played every version of pokémon except the 3DS ones, enlighten me
>>
>>26505514
X and Y because you've already played gen III. X and Y isn't the best (people talk a lot of shit but I still think it's pretty good) and ORAS isn't that bad (same story there) but X and Y is a new region and ORAS is a remake that doesn't really change a significant amount from its source material.
>>
>>26505553
Truth. I'm playing through XY for the first time and it's pretty good. The only not so good part is the story in my opinion (only up to the 3 badge right now though). OP, prepare to have your eyes explode from all the pretty scenery.
>>
>>26505553
So I'll follow the saga and get X / Y
now which one is better X or Y?
>>
>>26505514
Gen 6 is pretty shit but if you really want a gen 6 pick either X/Y, because ORAS is even more shit by comparison
>>
>>26505601
Look up the version exclusive mega stones and decide which mega you want more. It's easy to trade for version exclusive monsters but hard to trade for mega stones because you only get one of each in any given play through.
>>
>>26505514
There's no reason to pick up X and Y other than the story so go with ORAS for that extra content and megas.
On top of that it's the remake that changed the most from the original so who knows, maybe you'll enjoy that part.
>>
>>26505804
Have to agree. If you enjoy wifi battling you wont be able to use the newest megas or battle those who use them. Also Hoenn > Kalos.
>>
Saga wise, and I hate to say it, maybe go with XY, You'll have less megas though.

So if you're the kind to mess around and build a lot of teams for fun, go with ORAS, X/Y doesn't offer that much during the main story anyways.
>>
>>26505514
ORAS
>good Ruby/Sapphire remake
>no shitty newest generations pokemon
>>
...ORAS

I know it's essentially skipping the main gen 6 game but ORAS
>>
Honestly hard to tell, if you want to be able to do more in the after game then ORAS all the way, but if you want to have a fresh and blind new experience the go with XY
>>
>>26505514
Gen six fucking sucks but it's still pokemon get Y.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.