[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the League arc is starting next month. does this mean for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 691x130) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 691x130
So the League arc is starting next month. does this mean for the next 5months we'll have a big league arc, or 5 months of adventure filler?
>>
You're forgetting Team Flare's goal and a possible elite 4 battle
>>
>>26505355
You know we're gonna have that post-league stalling for time until the next games come out filler arc
>>
Ash loses league after 3 months. Returns to Pallet with Serena. Misty is waiting. Over the next two months, Ash must choose, thereby giving the older fans closure one way or the other.
>>
>Charizard Y is finally showing up
>Just to job to X
>>
File: 220px-Baron_Ash.png (91 KB, 220x308) Image search: [Google]
220px-Baron_Ash.png
91 KB, 220x308
>>26505355

Holy shit already?? I was expecting the league to take place in like 3 months or so with some filler in between. Fucking hyped beyond shit now mang!
>>
>>26505355
>League, likely interrupted
>Z story, Team Flare
>Rest of the League, Champion League, and/or filler
>Still places in Kalos that the crew haven't gone to yet, makes sense for filler
>Sense of resolution for Alan and Manon's story
>Good-byes to the Kalos family before Ash heads home

There's plenty to do in 5 months.
>>
>>26505355
>league goes on for 2-3 months
>ash makes it to top 4 like in sinnoh
>flare interrupts and 2 months of their subplot + tying thing together

>fags will call this progress and say that ash would totally have won the whole thing if not for flare
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.