[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna start getting back into pokemon but the last game I played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: catbug.jpg (147 KB, 750x520) Image search: [Google]
catbug.jpg
147 KB, 750x520
I wanna start getting back into pokemon but the last game I played was Diamond. Can you guys help me catch up on what has changed since then? Im assuming the basic concept is still the same but now I'm hearing shit about mega evolutions ans whatnot and I have no idea what anything means.
Also, since 2DS's are pretty cheap and can play DS games AND 3DS games, should I buy that now? Or wait for the next handheld?
>>
>>26505126

Buy X and Y. The game will hold your hand all the way through and all your questions will be answered.
>>
PLAY THE FUCKING GAMES retard. they very clearly explain every new mechanic.
>>
>>26505126
>Buy the new 3DS, the new pokemon game will run like shit in the 2DS.
>Emulate all the other games, don't waste your money
>Games that introduce new concepts guide you through them, just play them.
>>
>>26505150
How do you know it'll run like shit? I thought the only difference was that the 2DS isn't in 3D, which I don't particularly care about
>>
>>26505157
The new 3DS is slightly more advanced, this is more noticeable with Smash3DS loading times, which are incredibly shorter than the old 3DS.
The new 3DS is also capable of running more complicated games like Xenoblade.
If the old 3DS was already struggling with X/Y, it will run S/M like shit.
>>
>>26505186
Alright. Should I buy the new 3DS, or wait for a new Nintendo handheld? I have no idea if one is coming out soon
>>
why did you use a picture of burnie burns
>>
>>26505280

The next gaming system is the "NX" and no one really knows what its gonna be but since Zelda U is coming out on it my guess point s towards a home console.
>>
File: 143112312ldby.png (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
143112312ldby.png
62 KB, 250x250
>>26505126
is that ledyba?
>>
>>26507368
No its catbug
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.