[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw we get both a toucan Pokemon and a flamingo Pokemon in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tito.jpg (5 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tito.jpg
5 KB, 250x188
>mfw we get both a toucan Pokemon and a flamingo Pokemon in Sun/Moon
>>
>>26503813
oh my god yes
also if we do get a flamingo that's like 2/6 of a Wonderland-themed team already done (first being the Cheshfire cat) and I can play as Alice
>>
>>26503873
I mean I guess we already have Exeggutor and Walrein...
>>
>>26503893
>mfw exeggeccute split evo
>>
>>26503813
rocket power is literally the shittiest cartoon ever made
>>
>>26503925
duh. thats why its awesome
>>
>>26503921
yeah why not, one egg overpower the others

oh we also have Cloyster I guess?

>tfw no jabberwock legendary
>>
>>26503925
Shooby.
>>
>>26503937
>>26503959
I mean, why did the characters were so poorly drawn?
and the stories were so shit, it was just the cool kids and the nerd guy, and the nerd guy was the stereotype of "lol, I'm such a nerd, I like the only girl I could talk to, and she doens't even like me XD"
>>
>>26503994
What was his name again?
>>
>>26504012
who remembers?
and also, the kid who wasn't the protagonist or the nerdy
he was literally a copy of the protagonist, srsly, the same personality
those two characters were totally the same
I can't believe how shit was that cartoon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.